Discussion on 10th Bipartite Agreement Of PSU banks

*let us focus on *10th Bipartite Agreement Of PSU banks and discuss about salary increases and other allowences and 5 day banking implementations

let us focus on 10th Bipartite Agreement Of PSU banks and discuss about salary increases and other allowences and 5 day banking implementations
http://www.allbankingsolutions.com/Wage-revision.htm

the above link is about wage revision and all live updates are going to be update in the above website

http://www.allbankingsolutions.com/Wage-Revision/DA/DA-May-2013-Projected.htm

see the above link DEARNESS ALLOWANCE going to be incresing from MAY ONWARDS

after 10 bipartite settlement, is it true that salary of a po other than SBI may jump to 32k??? I am asking this based on the info provided by a popular website.

@SunnyCool125

Many thanks to you for starting this thread. Very very relevant.
@sdb_suman said:
after 10 bipartite settlement, is it true that salary of a po other than SBI may jump to 32k??? I am asking this based on the info provided by a popular website.

Bhai SBI PO vaise bhi bahot kamata hai.

Basic - 16900 . DA - 14196 (84% of Basic from May 2013)

To bhaiya 32K to yehi ho gaya. Kya baat kehna chah rahe ho?

@rangerover No I said other than SBI po?? at present starting salary of others I think around 27k, so its for them I said
http://www.bankjobguide.com/bank-employees-salary-hike-2012-2013
just check this link

I have read that the reason of this revision is that the same class officers in central government are having basic - 15,600 + 5400 (grade pay) = 21,000.

On the other hand, a PO gets 14,500 only as basic.

The work load on PO is much high comparatively and hence wage hike was demanded. Moreover HRA is also very less.

The website also wrote that possible rise would be around 75% of the present basic pay.
Not sure of anything its just what i read on a website.

hi.. can anybody tell me what was the demand in 9th bipartite settlement and what we got actually....so that one can get an idea about the negotiation to be made in 10th bps....just want to know what is the chance that we will get what we demanded..

@six_strings said:
I have read that the reason of this revision is that the same class officers in central government are having basic - 15,600 + 5400 (grade pay) = 21,000.On the other hand, a PO gets 14,500 only as basic. The work load on PO is much high comparatively and hence wage hike was demanded. Moreover HRA is also very less.The website also wrote that possible rise would be around 75% of the present basic pay.Not sure of anything its just what i read on a website.

A 75% increase in Basic is quite possible. That means the Basic would then become Rs. 25,375. But what also needs to be taken into note is that the DA will not be then 84%. It may be 20% or 30% or 40% or something like that.

What they do is merge some portion (I think 50%) of current DA to Basic. Add the increment whatever is decided to that Basic. This gives the new Basic. There must be some maths involved in getting the new (lowered) % of DA after the revision takes place each time.

If you look at the Basic alone, Basic increased from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 14,500 in 9th Bipartite Settlement which seems like 45% hike. However, the effective salary hike was 17.5 % only.

This time people are saying the increment will be 20% minimum.

dont expect basic to cross 20,000................

@rangerover Do you know that which components of the salary were reduced.. Which resulted in the difference in actual salary rise in 9th BPS.
Lets try finding out that maths..

not only salary will be revised na. there will be corresponding increase in the other allowances as well isn't it ?

@ajithkrishnan

not only salary will be revised na. there will be corresponding increase in the other allowances as well isn't it ?

yes,there will be increase in allowances as well because some allowances are dependent on basic salary.

@ajithkrishnan

yes,there will be increase in allowances as well because some allowances are dependent on basic salary.

@ajithkrishnan

yes,there will be increase in allowances as well because some allowances are dependent on basic salary.😁