ЁЯЧг Discuss Results тАУ IBPS PO (2016-17)

Join the discussion on IBPS PO Exam 2016-17 and get all updates about IBPS PO Exam notifications, IBPS Admit card, IBPS Results and IBPS PO Cut off.

Why it is not showing any thing here...????

226 Days to go for Pre Exam

Starting to prepare for PO 2016-17 from today

225 Days to go for Pre Exam

Veteran Film Actor and Director Manoj Kumar will be conferred the 47th Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2015.

I am going to share 2 English words┬а Daily from today onward!!

1) Discretion (n)- the quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing confidential information.рд╡рд┐рд╡реЗрдХ

2)Irrefutable (adj) =impossible to deny or disprove

Cluster(n)-

a group of similar things or people positioned or occurring closely together.

Intrigue (n) -

the secret planning of something illicit or detrimental.

Rankle(v) 1 : to cause anger, irritation, or deep bitterness in 2 : to feel anger and irritation Nostalgia (n) : pleasure and sadness that is caused by remembering something from the past and wishing that you could experience it again

Bhai log....ek baat btao...is it necessary to read all the stuff which is daily updated on bankers adda ...to crack the po exam...plz apne vichaar jarur btaye...really confused... Thanks in advance

Frnds share, debantures or bonds ko explain kr do detail m

for IBPS PO VI 16-17 ┬аin mains how much would be the safe score out of 200 for tamilnadu ?

gen category

• above110
  • above 80
  • above 100
  • above 120

0 voters

Theriac(noun):

1. A mixture of many drugs and honey formerly held to be an antidote to poison

2. A remedy for all ills ( cure-all, panacea)

Envoy(noun):

A person who is sent by one government to representrepresent it in dealing with another government.┬а

Any gunning banking aspirants looking for a complete set of book for preps can ping me. The whole set of book as can be viewed with the image will cost Rs. 1000 plus courier charges in accordance to location

If I apply from Rajasthan... I will get a posting in Rajasthan only if I get selected How true is it I am from Rajasthan and want a job in Maharashtra.. How is it possible Kindly guide.

IBPS RRB ke koi chance hai is baar hone ke ??

IBPS PO VI 2016-17

210 Days To Go

ise bar po m interview honge ya nhi?

рд▓рд╣рд░реЛрдВ рд╕реЗ рдбрд░ рдХрд░ рдиреМрдХрд╛ рдкрд╛рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реЛрддреА, рдХреЛрд╢рд┐рд╢ рдХрд░рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЛрдВ рдХреА рдХрднреА рд╣рд╛рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реЛрддреАред рдирдиреНрд╣реАрдВ рдЪреАрдВрдЯреА рдЬрдм рджрд╛рдирд╛ рд▓реЗрдХрд░ рдЪрд▓рддреА рд╣реИ, рдЪрдврд╝рддреА рджреАрд╡рд╛рд░реЛрдВ рдкрд░, рд╕реМ рдмрд╛рд░ рдлрд┐рд╕рд▓рддреА рд╣реИред рдорди рдХрд╛ рд╡рд┐рд╢реНрд╡рд╛рд╕ рд░рдЧреЛрдВ рдореЗрдВ рд╕рд╛рд╣рд╕ рднрд░рддрд╛ рд╣реИ, рдЪрдврд╝рдХрд░ рдЧрд┐рд░рдирд╛, рдЧрд┐рд░рдХрд░ рдЪрдврд╝рдирд╛ рди рдЕрдЦрд░рддрд╛ рд╣реИред рдЖрдЦрд╝рд┐рд░ рдЙрд╕рдХреА рдореЗрд╣рдирдд рдмреЗрдХрд╛рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реЛрддреА, рдХреЛрд╢рд┐рд╢ рдХрд░рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЛрдВ рдХреА рдХрднреА рд╣рд╛рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реЛрддреАред рдбреБрдмрдХрд┐рдпрд╛рдВ рд╕рд┐рдВрдзреБ рдореЗрдВ рдЧреЛрддрд╛рдЦреЛрд░ рд▓рдЧрд╛рддрд╛ рд╣реИ, рдЬрд╛ рдЬрд╛ рдХрд░ рдЦрд╛рд▓реА рд╣рд╛рде рд▓реМрдЯрдХрд░ рдЖрддрд╛ рд╣реИред рдорд┐рд▓рддреЗ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╕рд╣рдЬ рд╣реА рдореЛрддреА рдЧрд╣рд░реЗ рдкрд╛рдиреА рдореЗрдВ, рдмрдврд╝рддрд╛ рджреБрдЧрдирд╛ рдЙрддреНрд╕рд╛рд╣ рдЗрд╕реА рд╣реИрд░рд╛рдиреА рдореЗрдВред рдореБрдЯреНрдареА рдЙрд╕рдХреА рдЦрд╛рд▓реА рд╣рд░ рдмрд╛рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реЛрддреА, рдХреЛрд╢рд┐рд╢ рдХрд░рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЛрдВ рдХреА рдХрднреА рд╣рд╛рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реЛрддреАред рдЕрд╕рдлрд▓рддрд╛ рдПрдХ рдЪреБрдиреМрддреА рд╣реИ, рдЗрд╕реЗ рд╕реНрд╡реАрдХрд╛рд░ рдХрд░реЛ, рдХреНрдпрд╛ рдХрдореА рд░рд╣ рдЧрдИ, рджреЗрдЦреЛ рдФрд░ рд╕реБрдзрд╛рд░ рдХрд░реЛред рдЬрдм рддрдХ рди рд╕рдлрд▓ рд╣реЛ, рдиреАрдВрдж рдЪреИрди рдХреЛ рддреНрдпрд╛рдЧреЛ рддреБрдо, рд╕рдВрдШрд░реНрд╖ рдХрд╛ рдореИрджрд╛рди рдЫреЛрдбрд╝ рдХрд░ рдордд рднрд╛рдЧреЛ рддреБрдоред рдХреБрдЫ рдХрд┐рдпреЗ рдмрд┐рдирд╛ рд╣реА рдЬрдп рдЬрдп рдХрд╛рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реЛрддреА, рдХреЛрд╢рд┐рд╢ рдХрд░рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЛрдВ рдХреА рдХрднреА рд╣рд╛рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реЛрддреАред