Diploma Trainee IT (DMRC, ISRO, DRDO, POWERGRID)

it will discuss about the government jobs realted to IT at diploma level.

Hello friends, as the number of opportunity in the IT/CS are less in government sector & thereby, the competition is quite less in it as compared to the other core branches of Engineering. We here try to discuss everything about the vacancies, cut-offs, our experiances and related information.

I welcome you all.

please join the group if you are from IT/CS background.

Thanks,

Hi friends..

kitne logo ne NR1 Powergrid dia tha ?

jisne dia wo comment kren.

I got this previous paper while checking for previous papers of DMRC JE EEE, plz make me confirm that it is the correct /real one? As I have doubt that in 2016 exam was in online mode bt here Question paper is in offline pattern? Those who attended the exam previously, please give your valuable info guys! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f53umTT3qYoFhyJCO1qmN-oXu_GlTlhj/view?usp=sharing

Any one applied for pgcil ER-2 from computer science

Ā 

those guys have issue related to "mark for review later" after answering the question...... i am making a whatsap;p grp to discuss the matter please leave ur no. i anyone interested...my no. 7840820797

Has anyone from IT has given exam for the post code CNE02(Junior Engineer/Electronics) or RE07(Assistant Manager/IT)? Please send me the answer sheet or response sheet? Or comment if anyone has previous year IT Question paper /Response sheet. My email id is [email protected] Thanks In advancešŸ‘

Send me your Response sheet/answer sheet of JE Electronics contract (CNE02), I'll paytm you 10 rs. Who has given exam from Computer Science/IT. DM me.