Dilemma

I am an Aspirant of CAT’13,And a Mechanical Engineer,2013 pass out.I have 77.6% in Xth and 72 % in XIIth and expecting grad degree of 72%.What are my chances of getting into Top B-School ?And yeah I have a job in my hand(joining August).But pass…

I am an Aspirant of CAT'13,And a Mechanical Engineer,2013 pass out.I have 77.6% in Xth and 72 % in XIIth and expecting grad degree of 72%.What are my chances of getting into Top B-School ?

And yeah I have a job in my hand(joining August).But passionate for MBA.So what should I do??

@suyash01

I am an Aspirant of CAT'13,And a Mechanical Engineer,2013 pass out.I have 77.6% in Xth and 72 % in XIIth and expecting grad degree of 72%.What are my chances of getting into Top B-School ?

And yeah I have a job in my hand(joining August).But passionate for MBA.So what should I do??

Please post here:-

Personal Dilemma Related Queries : Jobs & Careers : PaGaLGuY Forums

you will get better response.

hey any one helps me when i appear for mock of cl and time my accuracy and score goes dismal , so whole performance comes down , i attempted 30 - 32 question but i get wrong on a average 14 - 16 rest were wrong , so my score comes down in the range of 30 , but when i solved question from books or from pg thread my accuracy is 80 percentage can any one have any comment i tried everything but still no result so pls give some advice to improve my score ??? that will be moral booster for my preperation .

WHICH IS THE BEST INSTITUTE FOR CAT-2014 COACHING?

WHICH IS THE BEST INSTITUTE FOR CAT-2014 COACHING IN HYDERABAD?