Different MBA Colleges/ Programs

When we talk about MBA, we start with IIM’s, XLRI, and then so on…!!! Reason behind this is Just Good Package, Growth and Brand Name?? But is it always necessary to have IIM’s etc to grow? Now Question arises only .1 % of student qualifies…

When we talk about MBA, we start with IIM's, XLRI, and then so on...!!! Reason behind this is Just Good Package, Growth and Brand Name?? But is it always necessary to have IIM's etc to grow?

Now Question arises only .1 % of student qualifies to those and what happens to other 99.9% studes??

Pvt colleges comes in role now.

Many pvt colleges offers MBA/pgdm but whiz is gud..and what is right??

I am in same situation so I created this thread.. I came across many colleges which i found good but is totally different type of MBA colleges.

MICA- mba in Mass comm.
MANAGE- mba in agriculture
UPES- mba in oil mangmnt
SOIL- Mba in Leadership..

Now I want your and expert view what is right and upto how much extent.😲😲👏👏👏mgmgmg

I have done diploma and I am doing btech, so I want to ask that in which mba colleges I Can do my mba from?

I have done diploma in computer science and currently I am in the 3rd year of my btech, so after completing my btech can i do mba? If yes then from which institutes?