Dictatorship in TAPMI

i need few ppl from TAPMI to confirm it… apparently a guy developed some allergy and was advised by a doctor to eat only boiled home made food. his mother just came over to see him and stayed outside the campus in city. the boy was thrown…

i need few ppl from TAPMI to confirm it...

apparently a guy developed some allergy and was advised by a doctor to eat only boiled home made food. his mother just came over to see him and stayed outside the campus in city.
the boy was thrown out of the campus just on these grounds ..as he was not eating on campus and the parents r not allowed to stay..

If this is true.... its really sad!!!! rather pathetic!

kya baat kar raha hain yaar...

aisa kaise?????????

enlighten(ed)

mik

guys can we not post before some1 from tapmi has already confirmed the above said....

ps:there r not many from tapmi on this forum afaik ...so until n ules confirmed..kindly refrain from posting....lets not jump to cnclusions...shal we..

To clear all controversy.. i have a lot of friends at tapmi and as far as I know nothing like this happened recently...that is over the last year and half...

Regards,
Raj.

apparently a guy developed some allergy and was advised by a doctor to eat only boiled home made food. his mother just came over to see him and stayed outside the campus in city.
the boy was thrown out of the campus just on these grounds ..as he was not eating on campus and the parents r not allowed to stay..

heard smthin like breaking news???? which doesent take yr n a half to travel..
hope u confirm it frm ur friends asap

well im from manipal, not tapmi!
but as far as i know, these things dont happen here in manipal. theres a great mess system here and they have even outside college people eating at TAPMI messes and vice versa.
so this sounds humbug to me!!!

thank goodness... i was shocked when i saw that post... n TAPMI is one of the institutes i'm applyin to... so was even more worried...

Thanks for telling me something I din't know...it should have travelled to you faster going by your logic....(since you are just 4 hrs away)..hullo ! come out of the stone age.....

heard smthin like breaking news???? which doesent take yr n a half to travel..
hope u confirm it frm ur friends asap

ok people .. I have a friend in TAPMI and i mailed him abt this !!!!!!!! This is wht he replied back ----------

The world is so small and the news spreads so fast. Yes the boy was thrown out because he could not eat in the hostels and his mother had come. The management was angry because the boy did not inform them about his mother staying and that he was not eating in the hostels.

Rules and regulations on TAPMI very strict.Where did u pick this one up?

--- Karthik :argue:

I'd studied in karnataka 4 yrs during my engg.....system is more or less same thruout d state...if u r staying inside hostel of any educational institute than u shud compulsarily eat in there mess only.......else u'll be fined or may b thrown out of hostel as happened in this case.....

hey all my friend is in TAPMI and he told me its true byeeeeee alllllll

this is indeed shocking..

i thought that health has the highest priority in everyones life...
this is sheer dictator ship. . and if tapmi had a karma system, i wud award them a big "minus" on humanatarian grounds!!!

sharing my sympathy with that guy..

abishek

Whoaaaa..... that's pushing things a little too far if you ask me. Thought TAPMI would be interested in the student's well being...... but yes, the boy could have informed the authorities and produced an MC or something. Surely that's not too difficult??

just got a confirmation from friends in tapmi..the incident has taken place..very sad indeed...

Regards,
Raj.

oh shit.... n to think i tht that college was pretty cool...

Its quiet sad I guess.... but then again cant blame the mgt either...the guy shud have acted a lil smarter....future managers indeed 😞

Hi all,

Firstly I being a Tapmian would like to clear some facts......... I agree that the the student had to leave the Institute, but the circumstances as expressed by people are not true........... or should i say blown out of proportion.............. the problem here is that just to give our creative instincts a high people come out with subject lines that may not relevant to the actual facts and then create story to justify the subject............. so friends i would request those to use their creativity for better purposes........... That is the reason why people say that the the profession which should be completely devoid of creativity is reporting........... creativity can be used in collecting facts but not in report them..............
Ok, to tell u all the facts.......... the student had an allergy ( i dont remember the name)...... he cannot even touch anything related to dairy products, forget about consuming............... and if he would ever come in contact with such products it would have a very bad effect on his health............ so on medical reasons he was asked to leave and not because his mother came over to see him or he was not eating in the mess ............ he volunteered to leave as he couldnot continue in the present circumstances and that is the only reason...............
So guys if want to comment in such heavy words on an individual or any organization, first get your facts correct.......... otherwise (mark my words) u will only remain a person who is shooting arrows in the open sky and waiting for one of them to hit the target..............
I appreciate the concern all those who had written on this issue.......... but the problem is that you guys got carried away by the way the subject and the matter was written ............
So, all those who are planning to apply to TAPMI and think that this would hamper them in any way.. rest assured there are around a hundred students passing out of TAPMI every year with out any problem ...... so donot worry.......... to top it all i had also asked my own brother to apply ...... he did and he also got selected......... so my personal assurance on this.................
Thank you all for a patient reading and for your quest for reality

Hi all,

we are from TAPMI and would like to claify certain things...

- the student in question had informed the management about his mothers arrival and also about his health problem (requisite certificates were produced)
- Mother of another student was allowed to stay in Manipal to take care of the student, whereas the same was denied to this student.