Development of Android App for Pagalguy

Since most of the active members on PG check in atleast 50 times a day… it seems high time that we have our own Android/iOS app… Since we have such a big talent pool with freshers and experienced Puys , we can surely find someone capable…

Since most of the active members on PG check in atleast 50 times a day... it seems high time that we have our own Android/iOS app...

Since we have such a big talent pool with freshers and experienced Puys , we can surely find someone capable and interested enough to take up this challenge? :)
What say Puys?

@[1:pagalguy] @[8964:deepu] @[345617:sonnes] please have a look at this idea. :D

yeah @[1:pagalguy].com we really need an app for android phone. I'm unable to post any reply form my android phone since the new version is introduced. (I can view but cannot replay AND can not see the notification & private messages.)

It is on the cards. But a couple of months away. I am hoping to a proper mobile/android/iphone version. But there are too many things on the planner for now.

@pagalguy said: It is on the cards. But a couple of months away. I am hoping to a proper mobile/android/iphone version. But there are too many things on the planner for now.
Sir ! I was actually checking that there must be any app .
New site seems great but we need an awesome robust mobile version since the surfing is done more on mobile now ...
Do develop it .. need of the current hour ...

Aur waise bhi this time is the peak time for prep ... more Puys will come ...

Good Idea !!!

@pagalguy said:
It is on the cards. But a couple of months away. I am hoping to a proper mobile/android/iphone version. But there are too many things on the planner for now.
Any progress in this regard?
It will immensely help the existing mobile PG users :D
@dhruvwali said:
Any progress in this regard?It will immensely help the existing mobile PG users
Actually in the coming month we'll be dramatically changing the web design. Once that is stable we'll again plan to work on the mobile version. This is def. a couple of months or more away at this time
@pagalguy Another change :-/
We all just got used to the way this interface is ... Its pretty nice already... but lets see how the new interface pans out :)
@dhruvwali said:
@pagalguy Another change :-/ We all just got used to the way this interface is ... Its pretty nice already... but lets see how the new interface pans out
Wait n watch :mg:
@pagalguy said:
Wait n watch
Waiting for the new version...and most importantly an app...I want to utilize the Nexus 4 in the best way I can :mg:
@ayushnasa said:
Waiting for the new version...and most importantly an app...I want to utilize the Nexus 4 in the best way I can
You show off :mg:

Also pagalguy is not available on tapatalk :(
It would be really convenient if it had been the case.

@nitinkbhaskar no, we are a custom design/function site. We'll put up ios and android apps after we launch a new version of PG sometime in the next few weeks

is it there yet?

@burochokkotti new version of the site is to be out in a month or so. its in beta already for some testers. apps will be a month or two after that
@rishabhsachan, the app is not out yet!

Well @pagalguy .. now that the new website is out as well... any chance this picks up?

Stack Exchange app is out...

only pagalguy left now to get rid of my PC completely

😛👍👍