developing skills for the mba paper

hello friends… am new to this website… i hope am putting my thread in the correct forum… i hve finally decided to take up the the coveted MBA entrances next year in 2012 … for 2013 admissions… but for 2012 … we all need to start off the…

hello friends.. am new to this website.. i hope am putting my thread in the correct forum..

i hve finally decided to take up the the coveted MBA entrances next year in 2012 .. for 2013 admissions.. but for 2012 .. we all need to start off the prepps frm now on.. i will be enrolling in TIME in dec. my basic query is how to develop ur skill set for verbal n quant.. how to go abt it .. c theres no use of mugging up english words n goin there.. how to actually develop skill in verbal n quant .. wht all best books r available for that... coz once we DEVELOP THE SKILL.. preparation becomes very simple... so friends lets work it out ..

do recommend books, sites etc where we all can genuinely develop our skill of verbal n quant.. n then subsequently go for preparation...

this post is helpful for all the POSSIBLE MBA ENTRANCES in india..