Detained from taking test for chicken pox

Hi all, very disheartened to say that I was detained from taking test today as I had contracted chicken pox before 3 days. My actual test was on 13 nov 11 but as I have written to prometric about my health issue they had rescheduled it on 14-11-…

Hi all,
very disheartened to say that I was detained from taking test today as I had contracted chicken pox before 3 days. My actual test was on 13 nov 11 but as I have written to prometric about my health issue they had rescheduled it on 14-11-11 at different venue. But when I went to the venue they didn't allow me and asked for medical fitness certificate. With n number of calls with prometric candidate services they never told me about anything I have to bring to the venue including any medical certificate. Still I had taken my physician prescription with me in which my physician had written that i may sit for test but in isolation. The officials were all college stuffs and there was no-one from Prometric. When I called up the candidate service of promeric and talked with prometric official he said he can not reschedule once more as it has been done once and I should have brought a medical certificate.

BTW initially I went to venue and told them I am suffering from pox and then he talked with the prometric officials over phone and told me he is soory but will not allow to take the test. Had I not told them , they might have allowed me because I am recovering faster and it is difficult for a person to tell by simply looking into my face whether they are pimples or chicken pox.

Dear puys , please suggest what should I do now..