Department of Financial Studies , University of Delhi - MBA (Financial Management ) {Erstwhile MFC} Official - [2019-21]

Plz share DFS withrawal rules and procedures.

Asking in a neutral group

• Poll check
  • DSE
  • DBE

0 voters

Asking in a neutral group IIM Jammu vs DSE IB? Interested in marketing and analytics role

Whatsapp Group for DFS queries/converts?

obc wl-31 any chances?

• slight
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

obc wl-36 ka koi chance

• no
  • yes

0 voters

It's a sincere request that if anyone has a better convert and is planning to leave DFS , please do it at the earliest as there are many waiting in the waitlist queue.

Hello can anybody let me know the CAT percentile needed for converting DFS call, what has been the percentile this year for NC-OBC. I am an NC-OBC candidate with decent profile(95/93/83) ,2 years work ex and multiple extra curriculars, 12th maths score 86. Please let me know the CAT percentile needed as I will be appearing for CAT this year

What is the withdrawal procedure?

Anyone need accommodation 4 bed room and parking at affordable prices . Facilities - Ac, fridge, Ro water , cupboard,bed,study table, fully automatic washing machine, parking facility .. at affordable price . Without brokage charge.

Hey guys!Here is the link for the Official Group of MBA (Finance),Department of Financial,Delhi University for the year 2020-2022! 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/department-of-financial-studiesuniversity-of-delhi-mba-financeerstwhile-mfc-official-2020-22-59503955999286 

In which month DFS interviews are conducted?

10th mathematics: 98%

12th mathematics:95%

CAT OA- 96.83%ile

CAT QA %ile: 99.18 %ile

CAT DILR %ile: 98.37 %ile

CAT VARC %ile: 63%ile

Should I expect a call??

My overall percentile in cat 2020 is 91.91. Can I expect a call from DFS DU?

Hey guys!Here is the link for the Official Group of MBA (Finance),Department of Financial,Delhi University for the year 2020-2022! 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/department-of-financial-studiesuniversity-of-delhi-mba-financeerstwhile-mfc-official-2020-22-59503955999286 

Hello, I need to make a change in the application form. The instruction says 'best of four' for the 12th percentage but I have uploaded overall percentage of all 6 subjects. Is there any way I can resolve the above issue?

Gem Cat OA-95.53 Vrac/dilr/quant - 98/92/87 Class 10/class 12/maths- 93.10/86.5/93 Fresher Any chance of getting a call and furthur conversion?

When are the calls roll out for DFC MBA?

When will the shortlist be out?

Visit the latest thread to get your queries resolved
Department of Financial Studies(DFS), University of Delhi, MBA(Finance){Erstwhile MFC} Official-[2022-24] - MBA / CAT 2021 - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

and/or join the whatsapp group