Department of Financial Studies, University of Delhi, MBA(Finance){Erstwhile MFC} Official-[2021-23]

What should I opt, considering that I come from a lower middle class family and interested in finance 

• DFS
  • NMIMS
  • IIM Trichy

0 voters

How much time will we get for document verification?

Dear Aspirants, Congratulations to all those who converted in Eleventh Admission List. The following candidates have been selected for admission which is provisional and subject to the approval of the eligibility conditions, requirements of the University of Delhi and subject to verification of original certificates. Students will be asked to submit certificates when the session opens. Candidates are required to accept the offer for the admission and the required fee latest by Friday July 9, 2021 failing which the offer for admission will be deemed to have been withdrawn by the candidate. https://drive.google.com/file/d/14vOTkp922dOj42bjjBan3FkYfaVDm7Tk/view?usp=drivesdk

When will the next will be out?

Dear Aspirants,

Congratulations to all those who converted in Twelth Admission List.

The following candidates have been selected for admission which is provisional and subject to the approval of the eligibility conditions, requirements of the University of Delhi and subject to verification of original certificates.

Students will be asked to submit certificates when the session opens.

Candidates are required to accept the offer for the admission and the required fee latest by Friday July 16, 2021 failing which the offer for admission will be deemed to have been withdrawn by the candidate.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WUVCVmjSMfO88N4Riv36x6MZZ8lE_3t2/view?usp=sharing

Regards

Nishanth K

Member, CCPR

Is dfs hostel inside the campus? And how good is the food and other facilities?

when will the next list be out? it should be early now I guess since 3 more lists are left and not enough time. @nishanthk.dfs

DFS vs IIM BG.I am a fresher, please comment your reason too.

• DFS
  • IIM BG

0 voters

Dear Aspirants, Congratulations to all those who converted in Thirteenth Admission List. The following candidates have been selected for admission which is provisional and subject to the approval of the eligibility conditions, requirements of the University of Delhi and subject to verification of original certificates. Students will be asked to submit certificates when the session opens. Candidates are required to accept the offer for the admission and the required fee latest by Friday July 23, 2021 failing which the offer for admission will be deemed to have been withdrawn by the candidate. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15_BO5vFFGxsyHwVo9tVeR-Sz8_ZgQvmJ/view?usp=drivesdk

The waitlist has moved 132 till now. I am at 163. What are my chances till the end to convert? I want to take admission here and quite nervous!

• Poll check
  • Surely convert
  • 50-50
  • No chance

0 voters

Is there an official ..... group for all those who accepted the admission offer from DFS???

@nishanthk.dfs is there any spot round also?

Dear Aspirants,

Congratulations to all those who converted in Fourteenth Admission List.

The following candidates have been selected for admission which is provisional and subject to the approval of the eligibility conditions, requirements of the University of Delhi and subject to verification of original certificates.

Students will be asked to submit certificates when the session opens.

Candidates are required to accept the offer for the admission and the required fee latest by Tuesday July 27, 2021 failing which the offer for admission will be deemed to have been withdrawn by the candidate.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rc3zcJNHk-4678S7MuTwT2GiU0B--sTh/view?usp=sharing

Regards

Nishanth K

Member, CCPR

What's the Last date for withdrawal for those who converted today?

Will there be any list released today?

When will the next list come?

Join the latest thread to get your queries resolved
Department of Financial Studies(DFS), University of Delhi, MBA(Finance){Erstwhile MFC} Official-[2022-24] - MBA / CAT 2021 - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

and/or join the whatsapp group

Cat - 91.25%ile
VA/LR/Quant - 75.87/94.07/90.6
Acads-88.35/87.4/9.36
Gen female non-engg (Eco Hons Grad)
Fresher (2021 Graduate)
Am I eligible to apply?

What are my chances of Converting DFS DU, at 37 WL number NC-OBC?