Department of Financial Studies(MBA(FM)) and Department of Business Economics(MBA(BE)), DU Admission Discussion(2016-2018)

Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline, with atleast 50% marks from University of Delhi, any other University recognized as equivalent with Maths/Business Maths at class XII. Reservation as per University rules. Candidate appearing for final year of Bachelor's Degree(2016) can also apply.

CAT results used for short-listing.

Only Online applications accepted. Apply through www.mfc.edu or www.mbe-du.org.

Online Application : October 29, 2015 - January 7, 2016 (Mid- Night).

Application fee - Rs.1800 (Rs.900 - SC/ST/PC candidates) for two programmes. For one Program - Rs.1100 (Rs.600 - SC/ST/PC candidates) 

What was the last date and CAT cut-off of DFS last year??

what was the cat cutoff last year??

hi ,

I paid the form fee for both MBE and MFC, but there's no status for acknowledgement, no mail that the fees is paid, how do I check the status of my form?

What was last year CAT cutoff for SC category ?

What was the CAT 2014 cutoff for NC-OBC?

Mths in class 12 is cmplsry??

How to make payment as I am unable to find college name under state bank collect option.

Payment issues . Help!

i had completed B COM  gen from osmania university 

what should i choose in academic discipline  graduation table 

thanx in advance

I am expecting around 90 percentile in CAT. While the cut off for last year was 95 for gen, should i fill it?

Can the cut off for this year go down?

Also, will it reopen its applications after CAT results?

I am from West Bengal State Board. On my mark sheet of Madhyamik exam (10th), there is given Grand Total of 769 out of Total Marks 800. Now here the norm for additional subject is that whatever your score in that subject, 34 will be deducted from that and added to the total.So, if I consider the additional subject as a subject, my total would be 803 out of 900. Now,please advise me on how to calculate the percentage marks. I've already sent a mail two weeks back but yet to get a response.

Recieved payment confirmation.

For class 10th, do we need to consider the additional subject for the aggregate percentage?

i am not able to make the payment. showing web page unavailable! 

Is The Last day to register for MFC gone??? Or can I still apply?

Do we need to send any documents after completing online application form?

In Application form, it is mentioned Total Experience (in months as on 31/12/2016). Shouldn't it be till 31/12/2015?

approx .cat percentile required ,average package and placements ?

Any idea regarding cut off for OBC?