Dena bank PO- IBPS -alloted

hi this is for Dena bank guys !!! ::

hi this is for Dena bank guys !!!!

heloo

i got dena
57.92 sc from gujarat

@akhilda2 paste this thread in the ibps po discussions... i think dena guys r not online rite now.. they ll come for sure.. 😃 jus keep this thread active... All the best..

me too got the same-Dena bank..sm1 having a clue abt perk n salary during and after prob

...and bond ?

hi deepak

which state u belong

@akhilda2 said:
hi deepakwhich state u belong
I belong to Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
and what about you..any idea about the posting,perks and bond etc??
Is there any chance of getting home posting??
Also,want to know that How is the bank and growth prospects??
@ramram4625 said:
@akhilda2 paste this thread in the ibps po discussions... i think dena guys r not online rite now.. they ll come for sure.. jus keep this thread active... All the best..
Hi Ram,
I think you are from TN ,at what pref you had kept Dena bank...and do this bank has any branches in your home state??
@deepak1139 heyy deepak
dena has more branches in gujarat and mumbai
so in mp vacancy filled than u hv placed in guj or maharastra
@deepak1139 bro.. i m not in Dena bank.. I got vijaya bank.. Akhilda only told me to create thread.. so created.. Rock on guys.. :)
@akhilda2 said:
@deepak1139 heyy deepakdena has more branches in gujarat and mumbai so in mp vacancy filled than u hv placed in guj or maharastra
Do you know anyone from Dena bank and did they gave nearby home postings to the candidates last time??
Also,can you please collect some details about the bank,work environment,work pressure,salary,perks,bond etc in case you get a chance to meet anyone from Dena bank??
As I have no idea about Dena Bank..so want to be sure of all the things before joining.
@ramram4625 said:
@deepak1139 bro.. i m not in Dena bank.. I got vijaya bank.. Akhilda only told me to create thread.. so created.. Rock on guys..
Ok..thats great and congrats...Hope you will get your preferred posting.:-)
@deepak1139 i hv also no idea abt bank
bt work pressure is very low so i prefer first
@deepak1139 thanks 😃 you too :)
@deepak1139 same here for u
@akhilda2 got dena bank n m from ahmedabad n u?

i too got dena from gujarat

heyy shukum

i am frm ahmedabad and you
@aroradew said:
@akhilda2 got dena bank n m from ahmedabad n u?
@shukam said:
i too got dena from gujarat
Do you have any idea about the various details about the bank like work environment,work pressure,salary,perks,bond etc ??