Dena bank pgdbf

This group is for the prepration of dena bank pgdbf examand the vacancies are 300 so dont argue about that fact

package kitne ka h Dena bank me??

computer certfification ka option hai form m wo mandatory hai kya ? 

hey friends!! ,

Is there any notifications or terms regarding why some pg banking courses needs 55 % in graduation and some of it needs 60 % in graduation?

since last few years more vacancies are taking place through pg courses than ibps....

http://wap.business-standard.com/article/education/dena-bank-to-recruit-900-pos-through-pgdbf-course-117042400539_1.html

900 vacancies in Dena bank.... http://wap.business-standard.com/article/education/dena-bank-to-recruit-900-pos-through-pgdbf-course-117042400539_1.html

So now all the doubts are clear, vacancies are 300 and not 900..

What luck.. esi bhi koi galti krta hai notification me bhala

300 bola tha pehle hi mai

guys i have a doubt regarding form , i have done a mistake in my form so is there any chance that i fill the application again using different email and phone

How many of u fill the form ..after seeing the vacancy

Dena bank refund krta h kya ?????

It is hard to believe the ___________ of operations involved in this activity. II. The map is drawn to a _________ of 1 inch to 50 km. A. Magnitude B. size C. Scale D. Proportion E. Significanc

Madam/sir plz tell me .......I am B.Sc hons graduate from University of Calcutta ....certificate me only hons marks calculate huye ha.....final yr only hons subj dena parta hai....uske basis se 1st class (60%) mila ha.........to consider kya karaga hons % or ?????

from whch site i can dwnload previous year dena bank solved pprs ??

Can anyone suggest me some recent topics for dena bank descriptive paper?i m totally confused..1st time,i m appearing fr dis xm.

somebody please suggest ways to build english vocabulary, I get stuck between close options in grammer part, and miss 8-9 marks vocab based antonyms and synonyms types questions, I read newspaper and novels, but memorising and recalling vocab still remains a challenge for me.  Please share how you build your vocabulary. thanks. 

Can anyone help me in general awareness how to score more in this section

Dena Bank kya kar raha hai???

Any one have link for Dena bank previous year papers ? 

What was previous year cut off ?