Delhites planning to attend Top 20 US Schools?

Calling all Delhites who are planning to attend one of the Top 20 US Business Schools for their MBA programs. Lets meet some weekend and discuss what information we have on different schools. Things like strengths and weaknesses of these schools, …

Calling all Delhites who are planning to attend one of the Top 20 US Business Schools for their MBA programs. Lets meet some weekend and discuss what information we have on different schools. Things like strengths and weaknesses of these schools, stats on schols, loans, career opportunities etc. Lets share this info and hence make an informed decision on the choice of schools.

Please PM me and lets then decide how to share this information.

PS: I hope this does not vioate PaGaLguy.com's rules. If it does, please notify me.

count me in

which are these 20 universities? well i wants to join the 21st best university in US... pls pls pls help me...

I guess you are aware that there is a Pagalguy meet being planned during one of the coming weekends in Delhi and I am sure we would be allowed to talk a little bit about our plans :)..Also, relaxingh has a valid question here 😉

hey

can u please tell us more aboout that meet organised by pg?

dushyant

oh yeah count me in guys ...... 700 GMAT ..... 15yr education ....... eco hons hindu college ....... 10th 85% ....12th 89% .......... working for 15 mnths with my dad .,.....

There is a poll going on a for a suitable date and then we would discuss the venue. Please join the party. You are welcome ;)

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9894&goto;=newpost

I am in too...

I am sure you are following the other thread for Delhi PG meet so just wanted to irritate you :)

See you all on Sunday, 31st July at Dilli Haat at 5 PM

Vipin_Singh Says
I am sure you are following the other thread for Delhi PG meet so just wanted to irritate you 😃 See you all on Sunday, 31st July at Dilli Haat at 5 PM

I am sorry for diverting this thread to the other get together which finally happened at IMI on 7th Aug'05 with mostly current MBA students at IMI, Fore and MDI. I am not sure how many of the current "MBA abroad" aspirants attended and benefitted as I missed the alternate event due to lack of information ( I normally don't check my emails during the weekend and this one seemed to be a real impromptu get together notwithstanding all the planning that went in 😃 )

Maybe this thread needs to be sustained to plan the get together again and as we approach the application season we could try to meet more regularly like twice a month to discuss our strategies.