DELHI/ NCR PG Meets 2013-2014

Hello Puys,Very soon things should start shaping up about what-the-hell-must-be-done-this-year?? One of them for all serious CAT 2013 aspirants is to make meets regularly happen and bring to the table – maximum resources, doubts, kick-ass…

Hello Puys,

Very soon things should start shaping up about what-the-hell-must-be-done-this-year??

One of them for all serious CAT 2013 aspirants is to make meets regularly happen and bring to the table -- maximum resources, doubts, kick-ass solutions, time savers, blooper corrections and much more value addition in order to make offers none of us can refuse.

Having said that,

About me: Ahmed Ali, New Delhi resident, Business graduate, 1 year CAT old, 2 years work-ex, entrepreneur by efforts, laxed by nature, IIM-A dreamer. Period.
Gave CAT 2012 (First attmpt), goofed up quants, willing to "giving-et-all" this time.

I would like to request all puys living in Delhi to decide a centrally located venue for easy commutation of all members.
What I bring to the table: Decent level of VA and DI.
What I personally need help in: Quant (Miserably!)

I reside in South Delhi and it would be convenient if all us met at a cafe centrally located. Nepotism is delusional.

First meet: 2nd Week of February (i.e. if you guys are prompt)
Frequency of meets and timing can be decided.

Crux-- Everything can be worked out.

Let us make this happen. ATB!

Amen.

Hi ahmed ,

i am intrested but i live in noida & i gave CAT 2011(1st attmpt) now again starting my prep for cat 2013 & even i need help . i lyk ur idea . Let make this happen

Amen

Is this thread dead? 😴