Delhi High Court - Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA Exam) 2017

This group deals with all the latest updates related to JJA 2017 posistion in Delhi High Court.

Mode of Selection: 

Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written test of two hours based on

Multiple Choice Question pattern in English consisting of 

(I) Language Comprehension

(II) General Awareness 

(III) General Mathematics & (IV) Reasoning Ability, 

carrying a weightage of 180 marks. There shall be 25% negative marking for each wrong answer.

Those candidates who qualify in the written test shall be required to appear in comprehension/essay writing test (of 50 marks) and those who qualify the same shall be called for typing test in English on Computer of a duration of 10 minutes at the speed of 40 w.p.m .. 

The candidates who qualify the typing test will be called for interview. Candidates with knowledge of operating Computer would be given

weightage.

Final merit of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of their performance in all examinations viz. objective type, comprehension/ essay writing test & interview.

1st and foremost step - Written should be cleared with expected cutoff.         Side by side practice of other rounds can be carried out.  

Guys !... suggestions are welcomed from your side.

HC of Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Syllabus for General Awareness

• Indian Constitution
  • Books
  • Current events
  • Culture
  • Abbreviations
  • History
  • Important Days

• Sports and Games
  • Geography
  • Economic Scene
  • Awards and Honors
  • General Politics
  • Books and Authors
  • Important Financial & Economic New
  • Economic Scene
  • Science – Inventions & Discoveries

Delhi HC Jr Judicial Assistant Syllabus for General Mathematics

• Ratios and Proportions
  • Decimals
  • Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
  • Time and Work
  • Number Systems
  • Profit and Loss
  • Percentages
  • Discount
  • Time and Distance
  • Whole Numbers
  • Ratio and Time
  • Use of Tables & Graphs
  • Averages
  • Interest
  • Mensuration
  • Fractions Numbers

High Court of Delhi Restorer Syllabus for Reasoning Ability

• Logical Sequence of Words
  • Visual memory
  • Decision making
  • Figure Classification
  • Alphabet Series
  • Problem Solving
  • Analysis
  • Judgment
  • Number Series
  • Non-Verbal Series
  • Number Ranking
  • Analogy
  • Discriminating observation
  • Arithmetical Computation
  • Verbal and Figure Classification
  • Coding-Decoding
  • Relationship Concepts
  • Arithmetical Reasoning
  • Arithmetical Number Series etc.

Delhi High Court Restorer Exam Syllabus for Language Comprehension

• Verb
  • Articles
  • Grammar
  • Adverb
  • Tenses
  • Fill in the Blanks
  • Subject-Verb Agreement
  • Comprehension
  • Sentence Rearrangement
  • Unseen Passages
  • Vocabulary
  • Synonyms
  • Error Correction
  • Idioms & Phrases
  • Antonyms

Idioms and Phrases  (7th july 2017)

1. Once in a blue moon: Meaning-Something that happens very rarely 

Sentence- Once in a blue moon, the blue jay can be seen in these parts of the forest.

2. Beating around the bush: Meaning-Avoiding the main topic

Sentence-The President was beating around the bush when the citizens demanded a reason for the forgery of legal documents. 

3. Chip on your shoulder: Meaning-When someone is upset about something that happened a while ago 

Sentence-He has a chip on his shoulder for being abandoned by his parents in his childhood. 

4. Cry over spilt milk: Meaning-Complaining about a loss or failure from the past

Sentence-He was mad because he couldn’t clear the cut off due to a silly mistake. But, then he realized there was no use crying over spilt milk and decided to become more careful. 

5. Spill the beans: Meaning-To disclose a secret 

Sentence-The little one spilled the beans about the surprise vacation we had planned. 

6. Piece of cake: Meaning-Something that is easy to understand or do 

Sentence-I thought that the problem would be tough, but it turned out to be a piece of cake! 

7. Blessing in disguise: Meaning-Something good and useful that did not initially seem that way 

Sentence-His accident was a blessing in disguise because it gave him a lot of time to think about his life while he was recovering, and as a result, he made some important decisions that improved his life. 

8. Come hell or high water: Meaning-Possible obstacles in your path (will not stop you) 

Sentence-I have decided that come hell or high water I will become an engineer. 

9. Taste of your own medicine: Meaning-When someone receives the same treatment, usually negative, that he/she gives to others 

Sentence-She is always taunting others and hurting their sentiments. I just wish someone would give her a taste of her own medicine. 

10. Golden handshake:  Meaning-A big sum of money given to a person when he/she leaves a company or retires 

Sentence-The management of the company wanted to decrease their workforce. They offered a golden handshake to their aged employees. 

Guys expected exam date any idea?

hey guys. i took this exam last year. but didn't clear the typing of 40wpm. agar koi question ho regarding anything. feel free to ask

Bhai log iska exam kb tk hoga any idea?

Written exam on 27th August

Can any one tell me the syllabus of general knowledge section . I mean what % of current affair etc . Please 

Vishal Soni @vishalsoni2893

What is the job profile guys means what kind of job it is only a typing job in future or something else and have better future.

How to prepare for Gk section pls tell?

last time cutoff of  Delhi High Court - Junior Judicial Assistant  2016 was

UR-90

obc,sc,st-81

Is it clashing with CGL and AFCAT ?

Frnds is exam ke max marks to 180 h , but number of question kitne honge?.. Jinhone pichli bar dia tha plz btaein...

Nooooooo afcat and delhi high court 😫🤐 same day ho gya

Guys ! ... kuch exam preparation tips de do. Which section to prepare first and how to study ech section ..... i mean books , wesbite names  

nd ol

Reasoning

0 voters

Are bhai log JJA k lie koi book refer kro

Room attendant ke admit card kab tak aayenge ????