Delhi blast- reach out to help.

Dear all! As you know Delhi has just witnessed a series of bomb blast. when i was a kid and Bombay suffered a serial blast, i clearly remeber how people went out of there way to help others, by evening that day major hospitals in mumbai …

Dear all!

As you know Delhi has just witnessed a series of bomb blast.

when i was a kid and Bombay suffered a serial blast, i clearly remeber how people went out of there way to help others, by evening that day major hospitals in mumbai had no more!! blood bags to store donated blood!( isaw this in THE WORLD THIS WEEK/DD news)
that very night.there are many anecdotes.

i think Blood donation urgently may turn out to be the most imp thing delhi ites could do, to help fellow citizens.

many more suggestion to help them right now in this moment of panic would help.
may god give strenth to the family of all victims.

its really a sad day for Delhi..and im lucky enuf to be here posting this coz i was there in SN Market till 5:30..was there with my family..life can be so unpredictable...there might have been ppl moving arnd me that time who are no more
my heart aches to see the loss of life on TV...just dont have words to say anything now..as pointed out by sunil..may god give strength to the families of victims

its very sad wat happened..especially its near diwali when ppl r busy busying gifts and lookin forward to hols...we really cant understand the pain of dose families who lost their loved ones..
we can jus pray for dem,,,
god bless their soul!