Deciding B Schools

I just finished with my GMAT, scored 670 :(. And now doin the next step of finalising which schools to apply. Now i understand it was so easy to prepare for GMAT in comparison to this. Need expert advice. Something regading my profile:…

I just finished with my GMAT, scored 670 :(. And now doin the next step of finalising which schools to apply.

Now i understand it was so easy to prepare for GMAT in comparison to this. Need expert advice.

Something regading my profile: I am an electronics engineer, 4+ yrs experience in PeopleSoft Consulting with 3+ yrs in US and a short stint in Singapore.

Interested in General Mgmt, open to all locations.

Kindly advice.

I just finished with my GMAT, scored 670 :(. And now doin the next step of finalising which schools to apply.

Now i understand it was so easy to prepare for GMAT in comparison to this. Need expert advice.

Something regading my profile: I am an electronics engineer, 4+ yrs experience in PeopleSoft Consulting with 3+ yrs in US and a short stint in Singapore.

Interested in General Mgmt, open to all locations.

Kindly advice.

Oye! LazyBoy2006! Read the threads above and below YOURS! Post your query either on the Phoren B-School Ass Desk, or on AskJeremy.

And be a bit more specific about your profile. From what you've written, you could and should apply to ANY school!

Think about where and what you want to do!
Think about:
1) Where do you want to be geographically?
US(East/West Coast, Urban/Rural, etc etc), Europe, Asia?
2) What do you want to do AFTER your MBA? Where do you want to work? That would dictate WHAT college you pick and WHY/WHERE?
3) How much can you afford? Do you need financial aid? Tuition and Living costs vary from University to University....

All the best!

Hi
I am Nams and I am planning to do my MBA in US. I have scored 610 in GMAT and have 2 years of experience. I have short listed few universities but I am not very sure of its scope. I plan to go to north america.
Virginia Tech
Claremount State University
California State university
Rutger's university of business
Please help me out. Also let me know if any one has any suggestion for the essay topic" ethical delimma you faced and overcame successfully"
Thanx

Hi, I am Nams and I am planning to do my MBA in US. I have scored 610 in GMAT and have 2 years of experience. I have short listed few universities but I am not very sure of its scope. I plan to go to north america.
Virginia Tech
Claremount State University
California State university
Rutger's university of business
Please help me out. Also let me know if any one has any suggestion for the essay topic" ethical delimma you faced and overcame successfully"
Thanx

1) Retake the GMAT, and try crossing 700. It's possible with good preparation.
2) Work for 2 years longer and aim higher in your choice of universities. All your choices are 3rd tier in the US. No problem getting admitted and going there, but your opportunity to get a foot in the door of the best recruiters will be at best very limited.

Hi
Thanx for the reply.
But I dont plan to take gmat again. I wanna do it once and for all.