December MAT 2012 Queries

I have the following queries about Dec MAT. Please help me out. 1) In the registration form they are asking if I have appeared for CAT or XAT before. Though I haven’t appeared for them at this point of time, I am appearing for them in Novemb…

I have the following queries about Dec MAT. Please help me out.

1) In the registration form they are asking if I have appeared for CAT or XAT before. Though I haven't appeared for them at this point of time, I am appearing for them in November and January respectively. So, should I answer yes, so that those scores may also be considered? Or, should I answer yes only when I fill in for the Feb 2013 MAT?

2) They are giving an option to fill in the details of 5 colleges to which they will automatically send my result. Does this mean that I do not have to purchase the application forms to these colleges? Is it enough to simply fill in the details through MAT registration. If not, what is the purpose of this?

Tried contacting MAT helpline and email. No reply.

1) xat n cat scores r just for there info. it is not related or affects your mat score.

it is totally on u to share it or not.

2) and regarding clgs .... it is just asking ur preferred colgs thats it . u need to click on the colgs u prefer on the top 5 . no extra fee required. and for info. regarding colg registeration call only the colgs invidually it will b more helpful rather than referring to mat helplines.

n do keep track of last dates of colg registrations ..... make a table with the name of colg and last dates.

dear friends,I have been in a bit mess. i applied mat dec 202 on 14 nov.than i send the application through speed post on 15 nov.Aand its today 17 nov and the form has not yet reached aima office as today was the last date.so is dere any chances of the rejection of my form.plz help me out...

hey guys, i wud b very gratefull to u if anyone of u might provide me wid d last year solved mat papers..i tried to find a lot on internet but all efforts went in vain..kindly help me out..!! plzzz

can sm1 tell me what clgs to look for in delhi ncr under mat examination

@vivek55 how u got to know that form is not reached...sometimes it ll update in website later bt its showing not reached..so just call the aima helpline no..as far as i know there is always 2 3 days grace period is given by aima and it is never mentioned on website but u should confirm first by calling helpline no of aima...
@anubha111 - good clgs under mat in ncr is
JIMS Rohini
IILM lodhi road and gurgaon
Infinity business school
Amity

@anji29 - check a site , it is a great source of last year papers
it is www.totalgadha.com
it helped me in my prep a lot .
@vivek55 dont wrry even if it gets a mess. apply for mat feb. and this time b carefull while sending .

JIMS Kalkaji or IMS Ghaziabad??

Which one is better? (in terms of placements and overall industry exposure)