Debate on the most happening issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purpose of starting this thread is to improve knowledge base of current affairs in depth and improve argument skills…Legal and authentic one . I request everyone to post as much they can and please if you have any resource like magazine,bo…

purpose of starting this thread is to improve knowledge base of current affairs in depth
and improve argument skills.....Legal and authentic one .
I request everyone to post as much they can and please if you have any resource like magazine,books etc....share it ,it will be helpful for other........!!!!!!

CURRENT TOPIC -------"IS ARVIND KEJRIWAL METHODOLGY IS CORRECT FOR FIGHTING CORRUPTION"...

Is arvind kejriwal doing right thing by putting allegations on politicians,corporates???????

I consider Arvind Kejriwal's method of fighting corruption to be correct. At least, someone has taken steps to target high-profile individuals who easily escape from the hands of laws even after being corrupt from head to toe.

News X conducted a political debate at Galgotia University on 13th of march, 2014. Where students participated in the discussion on upcoming political election. Students heard the political representatives of different parties and asked questions on the related issues. This helped the students to know much about the upcoming elections and this will help them to decide whom to vote for. These types of debates really encourage the youth and give them opportuinity to know more about the society.