Dda asst director

Previous year question for asst director post

If any one hv previous year ques paper for asst director then pls share

Ok

Has anyone applied for asst. director (ministerial) ?
It is mentioned that questions will be asked from respective discipline - Can someone tell me questions will be asked from one particular discipline or all the disciplines combined HR,IR,Urban Planning, Finanace,Marketting ?? 

Hey, anyone for Assistant Director( ministerial) post.. i just downloaded the call letter and found out that respective discipline section is a major one, 80 questions will be asked form this. can anyone tell me form where and how one should prepare for this section.  

How to reach

World Insitute of Technology

8 Km Milestone, Sohna Palwal Road, NH-71 B, , , Gurugram, Haryana, India - 122103

Any Whatsup group for AD(Ministrial)?

Sample papers plzzz

All d best everyone. Share ur experience after rxam

Hello .. can u tell me how many quest were there from quants eng read Nd Gk plzzzzzz

GK : Who won euro 2016;. 

Why gupta's did not have more officials than maurya's;.

India-bangladesh energy project name;. 

Pressure over which ocean causes Indian summer monsoon?;. 

Which port in Tamil nadu will compete with Kerala's vizhinjam? (Enayam is the answer)

Reasoning : Easy

Quants: Barring 2-3 questions its easy

English : Easy

GK: Moderate

Domain Knowledge questions : Moderate

expect a cut off of around 80-85 out of 120.. Domain questions would be the key to success. Questions ranged from all managment subjects viz. HRM theories, Marketing, Research Methodology, Information Technology in particular.

Marks?

• less tgan 60
  • 60-80
  • more than 80

0 voters

Marks please My 66 

hi bhai maine paper nahi diya tha ..so please send question paper my EMAIL [email protected]

Please share your marks, will make an excel file for comparison

Hi Guys, Is the key out ? 

Guys share your marks, Lets analyse our chances, Post your marks and category in comments.

There is a serious technical error by DDA exam answer key publisher or a dirty scam in publishing the answer keys for DDA exam.

Many candidates are facing the problem of wrong recording of their answered responses out of the all 4 options. 

Cases have come to light that - Candiddates have responded the question  with the right answer during their exam, but the published answer key has changed/swapped their real responce with another answer option which is different than what the candidate has really filled and it has resulted in  incorrect answer and negative marking for the candidate. 

On an average 4-5  questions  k  answer - responses hii  change  ker  diye hain DDA online exam  mei 

This  wrongdoing by DDA answer key publisher has made a big difference in the whole score 

Please analyze your answer key and verify that published DDA answer keys shown are really the same as you marked and there is no discrepancy in the recording.

If you too find the discrepancy in your aswer key, then please message to get grouped together and take action on this injustice 

Hi guys, enter your category and marks to make a good evaluation of cut off, so that everyone can prepare accordingly for interview for AD ( MINISTERIAL ) POST.

• Gen 70-80
  • SC/ST less than 60
  • SC/ST 60-70
  • SC/ST 70-80
  • SC/ST 80 above
  • OBC less than 60
  • OBC 60-70
  • OBC 70-80
  • OBC 80 above
  • Gen less than 60
  • Gen 60-70
  • Gen 80 above