DATES - Important B-School Notifications

Thread for updates on Dates and Notifications of all the exams of the season 2013-15.

Thread for updates on Dates and Notifications of all the exams of the season 2013-15.

The tentative dates for CAT is 22 october to 18 november

NMAT NOTUFICATIONS ARE OUT.............

@ All

Please do not post tentative dates which just lead to increase in anxiety. Only post the dates that are finalized along with the notification for the same.

And as far as leave planning is concerned, one can always take a clue from dates of last year and plan accordingly. No major exam brings a drastic change in the dates as compared to last year unless some huge change.

Also, please use this thread just for dates and for other exam related queries, please post on respective threads. 😃

Cheers!

@[316381:visionIIM-ACL] Thanks for the info ... Last year the CAT was from Oct 23rd to NOV 4th 2011 . if i remember correctly .... So might be that time itself .... Any way , When willl the notification be coming

@visi

@vishal113 said: @visionIIM-ACL Thanks for the info ... Last year the CAT was from Oct 23rd to NOV 4th 2011 . if i remember correctly .... So might be that time itself .... Any way , When willl the notification be coming
it was from 20th oct - 18th nov!

tentatively october last week to november 3rd week 2012.....

@[558955:boombaat] Yup u r right ... when will the notification come out

@vishal113 said: @visionIIM-ACL Thanks for the info ... Last year the CAT was from Oct 23rd to NOV 4th 2011 . if i remember correctly .... So might be that time itself .... Any way , When willl the notification be coming
By August end, notification shall be out for sure :thumbsup:

And NMAT dates are as:

Registration : Wednesday, July 11, 2012 to Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Rs. 1650 for either MBA Full Time, Mumbai Campus or PGDM
Rs. 2000 for both MBA Full Time and PGDM

Late Registration :
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 to Thursday, October 4, 2012
Rs. 2150 for late registration for MBA or PGDM
Rs. 2500 for both MBA Full Time and PGDM programs

Scheduling :
Thursday, July 19, 2012 to Friday, October 5, 2012
NIL

Rescheduling :
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 to Tuesday, December 17, 2012
Rs. 800 per reschedule

Test Delivery :
Thursday, October 11, 2012 to Wednesday, December 19, 2012
NIL

Retake Schedule :
Monday, October 8, 2012 to Monday, December 17, 2012
Rs. 1650

NMAT Thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-fms-snap-and-others/official-nmat-2013-nmims-mba-and-pgdm-admission-thread-t-83755/p-3593977

@[316381:visionIIM-ACL] Is there any subscription where they will show the notifications so that i dont keep asking but will get notifications in my mailbox

@vishal113 said: @visionIIM-ACL Is there any subscription where they will show the notifications so that i dont keep asking but will get notifications in my mailbox
If above referred to notifications in mail box when someone posts about notification of an exam on this thread, then just go here and set your email settings for notifications 😃 http://www.pagalguy.com/subscriptions/

Please let me know through PM if i misunderstood the post. Lets keep this thread just for posts with dates 😃

@visionIIM-ACL said: If above referred to notifications in mail box when someone posts about notification of an exam on this thread, then just go here and set your email settings for notifications www.pagalguy.com/subscriptions... Please let me know through PM if i misunderstood the post. Lets keep this thread just for posts with dates
i think @[212466:vishal113] was asking about notification about exam dates, other than here!
@boombaat said: i think @vishal113 was asking about notification about exam dates, other than here!
1. You can get mail from PG if your mail settings allow so everytime post is made here.

2. CL/TIME have this facility as well of notifications being sent to email ids. 😃

Hope this helps!
@visionIIM-ACL said: 1. You can get mail from PG if your mail settings allow so everytime post is made here. 2. CL/TIME have this facility as well of notifications being sent to email ids. Hope this helps!
i can't avail CL/TIME facilities

so i will be dependent on your updates!
@boombaat said: i can't avail CL/TIME facilities so i will be dependent on your updates!

You wont be disappointed :mg:

Just stay tuned to PG and the journey to a top B-School shall be a wonderful experience 😃

Any idea around when will the CAT notification be out

@visionIIM-ACL said: You wont be disappointed Just stay tuned to PG and the journey to a top B-School shall be a wonderful experience
yeh, thanks! i am new here though

can you let me know where i can see the cut off for OBC candidates for the various colleges and top colleges like FMS NITIE ?
@vishal113 said: Any idea around when will the CAT notification be out
last year the CAT notification was out around August end! so we have to wait for one n half months atleast!
@boombaat said: yeh, thanks! i am new here though can you let me know where i can see the cut off for OBC candidates for the various colleges and top colleges like FMS NITIE ?
This should help you 😃 http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-discussion/obc-discussion-thread-cat-2012-and-other-exams-t-82827/p-3545775