Database of Contacts - NGOs,SSIs,SMEs

Do we have a database of various contacts tht we have at various cities ?.. I am heading the forum for industry interaction (www.iimafii.com) at IIM A and i’m looking at leveragin the managerial/consulting potential of IIM A to help the NGOs, S…

Do we have a database of various contacts tht we have at various cities ?...
I am heading the forum for industry interaction (www.iimafii.com) at IIM A and i'm looking at leveragin the managerial/consulting potential of IIM A to help the NGOs, SSis,SMEs in whatever little way we can...(also incubators/new venture planners)......given time constraints et al we might not be invloving in full time volunteering, but def helping them thru structuring/budgeting/fund raising schemes/microfinancing etc....

So if any of you know some contacts (chiefly in gujarat and maharashtra) or some of the bigger names like CRY I would be glad if you could put it down here....Serves also the purpose of acting as a good database for anyone even outside PG to check out in case she is intersted in contacting some of these places.....

You can also PM me any contacts/contact of contacts etc....

Thanks in advance

Suhas

This site might help

I did my summers in a consultancy for the SSI sector...But it was in Hyd...Anyways, I guess your first point of contact for the SSIs in any city should be the SSI association....Usually, there are more than a couple in any region....And each would typically have a few dozen registered units...Also is a good way to actually meet many of those unit owners at one place (they rarely, if ever, dare to skip an association meet ;)) As for ppl starting new ventures and the like...I guess you must be aware of this already, the National Innovation Foundation operates out of Ahmedabad.. :)

NGOs....Well...I recall reading somewhere on the forum that "j0" has a contact or two at the local Missionaries of Charity in Ahmedabad (or was it Surat??)...I guess you could pm him...

Cheers

thnx Allwyn....tht seems to be a very useful site....
subbu, NIF is already my client :).....thanks nyways..

suhas

Hey Snan,

Do you want a list of corporate contacts??

I've worked on a few awareness drives and I have this database of names and phone numbers..

Arguably, there's a higher probablility of the companies who've contributed in the past to do it again.

Let me know.

All the best..
And that karmayog website is amaaaazing!!

hi ,
an almost similar kinda request , but for DELHI
does nebody have ne idea abt delhi NGOs ?
Pls reply
Thanx

ps : the karmayog site is awesome , but its majorly into mumbai 😞

more appropriately --> Gurgaon ,
but delhi would also be fine

hi Puys,
Does anyone have any contact database of NGOs and start ups that have links with bschools especially in western India. Please PM me..
Thanx