Darden-UVA Admit

Finally got some good news. Wendy Huber from Darden called me at work on my cell. Couldn’t resist sharing the joy with my colleagues - a small Pizza feast was in order, on the spot :slight_smile: I saw on another thread, “Nags” got through Oxford - SBS. …

Finally got some good news. Wendy Huber from Darden called me at work on my cell. Couldn't resist sharing the joy with my colleagues - a small Pizza feast was in order, on the spot :)

I saw on another thread, "Nags" got through Oxford - SBS. I am sure many more good results are on their way.

All the best to everyone.

Brilliant work man!!! Congratulations on the admit. Darden is a greaaat school!!! Nice day here at PG .. Hope to see many more admits coming in! :D

Finally got some good news. Wendy Huber from Darden called me at work on my cell. Couldn't resist sharing the joy with my colleagues - a small Pizza feast was in order, on the spot :)

I saw on another thread, "Nags" got through Oxford - SBS. I am sure many more good results are on their way.

All the best to everyone.

super!!! congratulations, I think more than a pizza feast in order!!!

Congratulations.....And yea, as oblexious says, a pizza feast thoda kam pad jaayega 😉 ....All the very best :)

Cheers

Congrats man...

Good to see few admits from PG already pouring in!!

Nagendra

Congrats MBAFall. Great news this. Enjoy the moment & all the best for remaining results. Am sure you will crack most of your apps.

Thank you for those kind words. I admire the spirit of camaraderie on PG and wish the very best to everyone.

Let me know if I can help PG members in any manner.

Me too, in at Darden for the FTMBA 😃 I am planning to attend the Darden reception in Delhi on 18th. Anyone else going to be there ?

MBAfall2006, Where are you based ? If you are in Delhi, would like to meet you for sure.

Congrats Vipin and mbafall2006. great opening for PGites . hope there are many others to follow in the coming year.

could you give us a brief of your profile and what efforts you took for the essays, esp "how darden fits with your background ...."

Hi Akshat,

I have seen some of your other posts and feel that your profile is also a strong one and you too have a great chance with strong essays.

Darden was my first application this year and I feel I could have done a better job of my essays. To answer your question on the specific essay, I had developed interest in Darden last year after meeting their admission representative at the Top MBA fair. Since then I was gathering information and assessing my fit in terms of the academic rigor, student life etc. I addressed those aspects of my background which I felt would make me succesful in the Darden environment. Our stories would be different but I am sure you could also draw upon some of the relevant portions from your life experiences.

All the best.

super news vipin!!! congrats!!!

did you hear about financial aid? i believe the decisions are / were to be announced by Dec 5?

Wow..Congrats Vipin! Thats really nice to hear that you made it to Darden !! I think its gonna be a rush this year .. .. loads more admits to head our way ! Enjoy the day .. I'm sure it has taken a lot of hardwork to get here 😃

Thanks Allwin. As much as I tried to party I couldn't 😞 Infact, I was working on this Sunday to prepare some reports for a senior management visit which is scheduled for this week. I am hoping that there would be more occasions to celebrate in some time :)

About the bulletin board : am sending a PM to you.

hey Vipin

congrats again. you deserve it. no doubts. btw did you talk to Allwin on that Forum thing for Udayan? i will call you up later. have a plan coming up in my mind. will discuss it with my fellas first though

K

Thanks Kunal. I am speaking to Allwin and he has been answering all my juvenile questions very patiently 😃 I am curious to know more about your plans 😃
You could write to the DCS-Delhi Community Service folks (including me) on the thread in "Touching lives" section or send me an email.

I would wait to hear from you.

great work! we r sure that we would get more good results in future.

Hi all! I feel privileged to join you in this wonderful club. Its great to know that you got a call from Darden. Great job! Keep it up.

Congratulations to all who are in.

BTW, I visited Darden and interviewed with them yesterday.

Darden is a great school to be in. You will enjoy your time there.

All the best.

P.S. Vipin I guess *you* will send me snaps of you at Darden (if you decide to go...)

Hi Vipin

Thanks for the reply. would incorporate your suggestions. congratulations once again.

akshat