Daily News

Please post important news links that you would like to discuss with the PG junta over here. then we can discuss it over the comments. for couple of days i will be heavily moderating this section until it establishes it’s own level of decorum.

Please post important news links that you would like to discuss with the PG junta over here. then we can discuss it over the comments. for couple of days i will be heavily moderating this section until it establishes it's own level of decorum.

Economist article on Indian economic future ---

What a waste

How India is throwing away the world's biggest economic opportunity

the articles makes some good points however i guess it wrongly assumes that nothing can be changed in the next 12 years which i feel is a pretty bad assumption to make.

Adding to Deepu Sir's article below, u'll find out that the same site has partly answered the questions it posed in the earlier article.. 😐 It goes on to mention how, Quality jobs, and not Quantity, is the dire need of the hour..

Wasting time

Siddaramaiah unveils Rs 4,409.81 crore bonanza for poor

Karnataka's new Chief minister unveils his jackpot on day one. Isn't this sort of a bribery? Isn't this a wastage of public money? Rather than distributing dhoti, white shirt or rice, the poor should be given enough training, opportunity and employment. Make them self sufficient and they will be able to buy things on their own, economy will also see some upward movement. mg

Kolam farmers fall back on their ancient wisdom

Old is gold..and indian rural people are trying to attach themselves with proper govt plans..which was missing till now..the way they intergrated dere old wisdom to the MNREGA prog is really a very good utilization of resource and plannning..:)

Set a lobby to stop a lobby

Protectionism to make outsourcing more expensive in US. Though the bill is yet in it's early drafting stage, once passed can affect Indian IT industry. Wipro has also voiced its concerns over the provisions of the bill.

You may have read about the $48 million payout to Dinesh Thakur, whistle-blower and former employee at Ranbaxy.

Here is the full story of the fraud.

Dirty medicine

Will this really take off as expected, or fizzle away like his petrol pump business? RIL plans to venture into the Defence Aerospace sector.

Will Mukesh Ambani s defence aerospace gambit pay off for RIL?

First sumly and now tumblr. Seems Yahoo! is upto somthing big...!
Google are you there...?
-@A

From high school drop-out to billionaire: previously coy Karp cashes in on Tumblr

SEBI is cracking the whip on the promoters of over 100 private sector companies having failed to attain minimum 25% public holding. Will this move ensure a level playing field in the long run? Shareholding norms: Sebi acts against promoters, directors of 105 firms

Okay. So we have a news based thread actually :mg: :thumbsup:

Hey guyz Shami Ahmed replaced Irfan Pathan from the West Indies tri-series due to injury...

Now the Indian Cricket team have these players for the West Indies tournament

Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kholi, Suresh Raina, Dinesh Karthik, Murali Vijay, Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shami Ahmed, Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra and R Vinay Kumar.

Aditya Pancholi's son Sooraj Pancholi will undergo to a narco test on July 1. He was arrested by the Police on June 10 in charge of Jiya Khan murder.

Winston Churchill, former British Prime minister had once said that if India ever gets freedom, it would be run by goons.
I say, the man had got it right.

Hi Everyone,

This is Shivangi Agarwal,student of PGDM in JIMS Rohini sector 5. This is to inform you all that we are organizing a fest named OCCULT2K13 which will be held on 29-30th November. Interested students can get themselves registered on the address mentioned below:

YOU CAN WIN CASH PRIZES UP TO 1.1 LAC πŸ‘Ό

GUYS HURRY UP AND REGISTER YOURSELF!!! πŸ‘

*** For further queries please mail me at : agarwal.shivangi2003@gmail.com

Thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

NITIE, GIM, IIFM forms are out- those interested can apply