Daily GK updates..... :)

Helloss… Hope u r fine at every micro second… :smiley: I m going to create this new thread… for daily general awareness…HOpe this will helpful to all… who are preparing for competitives exams… or not…who reads on…

Helloss......

Hope u r fine at every micro second..... 😃
I m going to create this new thread... for daily general awareness...
HOpe this will helpful to all...
who are preparing for competitives exams.. or not....
who reads only by curiosity.... its also give something to them...
I will put daily something which are useful.....
and u all have also to add in it....

Thanking u.... Hopefully...... :)

😃 😃 😃 😃

Who become the first female commander of United Nations peacekeeping force?

Kristin Lund (Norwegian)

Who has been appointed as chairman of Central Water Commission?

Ashwin B Pandya

The former PM of Israel, who sentenced to 6 years jail...

Ehud Olmert

Which mangos are banned to import from india by the European Union (EU)?

Alphonso mangoes

Which India-born person is appointed as CEO of Nokia?

Rajeev Suri

Who has been given additional charge of Director General of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) ?

Arvind Ranjan

The world`s oldest living Olympian, who recently passed away

Walter R Walsh, an FBI sharpshooter

so friends r u ready for the latest news of the GK or for the rapid fire rounds quiz

Who has broken Lionel Messi's and Jose Altafini's all-time record for the most goals in a single Champions League season?

Cristiano Ronaldo (16th score)

1. ग्रामीण विकास मंत्री गोपीनाथ मुंडे का निधन.

2. सचिन तेंदुलकर 35वें राष्ट्रीय खेलों के सद्भभावना राजदूत.....

3. वाइस एडमिरल लांबा बने नए नौसेना उपप्रमुख....

नेशनल डिफेंस कालेज के कमांडेंट एवं वाइस एडमिरल सुनील लांबा को भारतीय नौसेना का उपप्रमुख नियुक्त किया गया।

केंद्रीय ग्रामीण विकास मंत्री और महाराष्ट्र में भाजपा के ओबीसी चेहरा रहे गोपीनाथ मुंडे का एक सड़क दुर्घटना के बाद प्रत्यक्षत: आघात और दिल का दौरा पड़ने से निधन हो गया।

नगालैंड में गरिफेमा गांव देश का पहला तंबाकू मुक्त गांव घोषित। कोहिमा के निकट गरिफेमा ग्राम्य परिषद हॉल में प्रधान सचिव आर बेनचिलो थोंग ने वर्ल्ड नो टोबैको डे के दिवस पर इसकी घोषणा की।

विराट कोहली को सिएट क्रिकेटर ऑफ द ईयर पुरस्कार.....

biggest question can be asked ?? if Sahara doesn't have money to how they can sponsor hockey team and having their real estate projects ??
what is the funding options of this questions ??? i really want to ask CFO of Sahara and Ca's of Sahara ??
VC investing on Sahara in what basis which B-plan is being showcased by Sahara ??

http://www.samachar.com/The-incredible-success-story-of-Vishal-Sikka-ogmsRPfdhjj.html

Sirikonda Madhusudhana Chary became first speaker of Telangana Legislative Assembly

Jitu Rai wins 10m air pistol silver in ISSF World Cup