Daily dose of GMAT Questions

You daily dose of GMAT Questions. Get great quality and highly challenging Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction and Reading Comprehension questions everyday.

#CR1 Although fullerenes-spherical molecules made entirely of carbon-were first found in the laboratory, they have since been found in nature, formed in fissures of the rare mineral shungite. Since laboratory synthesis of fullerenes requires distinctive conditions of temperature and pressure, this discovery should give geologists a test case for evaluating hypotheses about the state of the Earth's crust at the time these naturally occurring fullerenes were formed. Which of the following, if true, most seriously undermines the argument?

#SC1 To meet the rapidly rising market demand for fish and seafood, suppliers are growing fish twice as fast as their natural growth rate, cutting their feed allotment by nearly half and raising them on special diets.

Hello Everyone, I'm Rohit and am currently pursuing my Masters from NUS, Singapore. In the past few years I've interacted with a lot of MBA consultants and have helped few of my friends get there applications together. During the process I realised the big disconnect that exists between MBA/MS applicants and the universities. This has prompted me to come ahead and help my fellow friends in putting up there applications together. I'm offering to work as an "Freelance Application Advisor". You can contact me and brief me about your profile, where you currently are in your whole application process and of course your career plans. If I believe I can help you, we will take things further and start working on your application. My intention here is to get exposed to variety of applicants and help them in whichever way I can. I would expect a small token amount to be paid upfront, though not compulsory. My intention here is to help others with whatever I've learned of the whole process. Keep in mind I'm not a professional or a pro in the applications process. All I can say is I'll try my best to help you out!

#CR2 Economist: On average, the emergency treatment for an elderly person for injuries resulting from a fall costs $11,000. A new therapeutic program can significantly reduce an elderly person's chances of falling. Though obviously desirable for many reasons, this treatment program will cost $12,500 and thus cannot be justified. Which of the following, if true, most seriously undermines the conclusion of the argument?

Today's GMAT question:

usage of twice vs double vs two times!

Pls share your fundas! :)

According to a study by the Agricultural Research Service, confinement buildings must be adapted to animals, to buildings,if farmers want to breed their stock more successfully.

a) same

b) instead of the adaptation of animals

c) rather than animals to be adapted

d) rather than animals

e) instead of animals adapting 

hi, does any1 have aristotle sc grail 3rd edition ? pls email me 

at [email protected]