Current Student at Georgetown McDonough School of Business taking questions

Hi Puys, I am a first year MBA student at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business at Wahington DC. To say at least, it’s been couple of amazing (yet crazy!) months here at DC. I was searching through this forum and couldn’t find…

Hi Puys,

I am a first year MBA student at Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business at Wahington DC. To say at least, it's been couple of amazing (yet crazy!) months here at DC. I was searching through this forum and couldn't find a thread for McDonough Fall 2014 admissions. Anyways, I will be happy to answer any queries regarding school, culture, admission process, employment opportunities (esp. for internationals), curriculum, fee, and in general, life at DC. So, feel free to ask any queries that you may have!

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for opening this thread!
I have been shortlisted for Evaluative Interview on the 6th of November 2013 for the 2 year FT MBA fall '14..
Can you tell me what to expect for the interview? apart from the regular resume/goals etc
What is unique about McDonough. My goal is to be a management consultant to social enterprises. what are the resources at McDonough that can prepare me for my role?
My appointment is with Ms Elizabeth Del Real.
Any help would be appreciated!

My email id is rojin.raju at gmail.com

Thank You!

Rojin