Current MBA fees and Financial tumoil. Worth the risk?

Hi Puys, @ mods : I have read a few threads having similar discussions but I have some specific questions and want them to be answered by 2009 US B-school aspirants. I have been looking at US B-schools for more than an year now and the rate …

Hi Puys,
@ mods : *I have read a few threads having similar discussions but I have some specific questions and want them to be answered by 2009 US B-school aspirants.*
I have been looking at US B-schools for more than an year now and the rate at which the fees have been rising is mind boggling! I can hardly find a school under 120 k (total cost). I have been working for a few years and my personal savings are a not even worth a sem's living expenses :icon_frown: .
I know that most of the candidates get loans and it is pretty practical to repay it over 4-5 yrs considering the fat post mba salaries. But the current H1B cap and 1 year OPT limit makes it a huge risk and not to mention the financial crises and imminent job shortage. What do you guys think?
Also 1 more ques: Consider you graduate in June-July 11, you are not eligible to apply for H1B in 2011 under US degree holder quota and you dont get selected in the 2011 H1B lottery in general quota. Then you start your job in August and continue till next year and by then you have applied for H1B. You get your H1B only in Oct'12. So what visa do you get from Aug'12 to Oct'12 ?
Worse still ... what if you dont get H1B !!!!

Are all the 2009 aspirant puys taking these risks? *goosebumps*