CUNY Baruch FT Honors 2010 Applicants

Hi everyone, Iv applied for the Fall 2010 intake of FT Honors MBA at Baruch College. I would like to know if anyone has applied to this college? and if yes, then have you’ll been interviewed? if yes, what were the questions?? Pls help ASAP

Hi everyone,

Iv applied for the Fall 2010 intake of FT Honors MBA at Baruch College.
I would like to know if anyone has applied to this college? and if yes, then have you'll been interviewed? if yes, what were the questions??
Pls help ASAP

No one???????????

Kini444 Says
No one???????????

Hi Kini444 ... I am planning to apply to baruch honors ... would like to know what kind of profiles are required for honors ... please share whateva info you have on honors v/s flex ... i have contacted some guys from current batch on orkut ... will provide more info as n when I get it ...

btw i have 610 on GMAT with 6 yrs IT ( 2 US) ...good acads ... average curriculars...
Hi Kini444 ... I am planning to apply to baruch honors ... would like to know what kind of profiles are required for honors ... please share whateva info you have on honors v/s flex ... i have contacted some guys from current batch on orkut ... will provide more info as n when I get it ...

btw i have 610 on GMAT with 6 yrs IT ( 2 US) ...good acads ... average curriculars...

Oh well,
For Honors MBA averga GMAT is 640-650 and Avg number of work ex is 4 years.
The diff between full time and flex-time is that flex-time offers only evening classes... flex time has different faculty. But in the end the degree that you get is from CUNY Baruch. they do not mention the FT Honors or Flex time. so recruiters consider both as same...
You will be in a cohort in FT honors.. Flex time you will have diff people in diff classes...

Well if you know about anyone interviewed do let me know.
Thanks and good luck with ur application

Hi...........I got an admit from baruch..............I have also got one from syracuse.............any idea which one is better???

hello frnds...
i am wanted to y the requirement for gmat score is different for both the courses ?

also raja can u pls share ur profile and the course for which u got an admit

@Rajarannk2000: Well, Baruch for the location!!

@nikhilkatira: FT Honors is more reputable than Flex and hence more diff to gt in!!!

@kini444: can u pls share ur profile...

My profile is as follows:

GMAT: 600 AWA 5.0
TOEFL iBT: 104/120
Work ex: 3 years by Aug 2010 (into Human resources)
Acads: Very Good

I have got an admit from CUNY Baruch FT Honors Program and I have accepeted the offer.

i also have a 600 gmat score...dats y i will be giving my gmat again in july and plan to apply in early rounds..
pls let me know if u get an admit....
did u apply to any other universities...

Kini444 Says
I have got an admit from CUNY Baruch FT Honors Program and I have accepeted the offer.

wen did u get the reply..........have u got ur application package..........did they offer any scholorship???

also i chked out the US news ranking..............syracuse is ranked 56...while baruch is way behind at 94...........this has freaked me out!!
nikhilkatira Says
also raja can u pls share ur profile and the course for which u got an admit

gmat-620
toefl 110
acad- good
extra curricular-great

i got admit for FT honors

........have u already applied.......or are planning to apply nxt yr??

Hi

Even I have got admit for Baruch MBA. I will be joining MBA flex time program in Fall 2010.

I see Kinni and Rajarank are also there. Hey guys where are you from?

raja can u pls PM me ur contact no...i have few doubts...

Congratulations to everyone who made it !!!!

nikhilkatira Says
raja can u pls PM me ur contact no...i have few doubts...

i have PM 'ed it 2 u

Hi everyone,

I also received an admit from CUNY-full time honors for this fall. Will mostly be taking it. Just wanted to know if any of you have received GA/ scholarships?