CRY- Pin Wheel Campaign!

Calling all those among us who ve always wanted to stand up for Child Rights, but havent had an opportunity to do something towards it - You ve jus found your calling! Into its 25th year , CRY- Child Relief and You is organising a pin wheel c…

Calling all those among us who ve always wanted to stand up for Child Rights, but havent had an opportunity to do something towards it - You ve jus found your calling!

Into its 25th year , CRY- Child Relief and You is organising a pin wheel campaign across all the cities of its presence ( Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore) .

The campaign is about standing up for child rights by signing a pin wheel for a token amount of Rs. 10 . The pin wheel with its signature represents your support to the cause, whilst a batch stating the same is given back. CRY. I am told is looking at getting a million such pinwheels sold by the 14 of november, which culminates in conference on child rights.

I ve got a few hundred pin wheels and badges for starters.....Heres hoping that a lot more of us follow suit and support the cause of the underprivileged children.

Cheers
God Bless
Yogesh

(P.S Allwyn , does that say something)

hey good....can u tell us when is this thing gonna b held in mumbai....or is it already startd
???also wher in mumbai???

btw

(P.S Allwyn , does that say something)

y this P.S.??i didnt get ur point ther!!!...besides its allwin not allwyn

Its bein sold at the CRY office in mumbai...as for the address, here goes

189/A Anand Estate, Sane Guruji Marg, Mumbai - 400 011.
Tel - 0091-022-2309 6845 / 2306 3651 / 3647.
Fax - 0091-022-2308 0726.
e-mail :[email protected]

Allwyn bcoz he was urging me to put the pin wheel thingie across the forum.

Cheers
God Speed
Yogesh

hmmmmmmmmmm is it only in mumbai????????? 😞

Its happening through out all the cities where CRY has a presence! where are u from dude?
Cheers

when does it start in delhi?any idea

Its already on in delhi.....check out the local CRY office :
DDA Slum Wing, (Barat Ghar), Bapu Park, Kotla Mubarakpur, New Delhi - 110 003.
Tel - 0091-011-2469 3137 / 4790 / 3159.
Fax - 0091-011-2463 2302.
e-mail :[email protected]

hey can u please tell me wat we can do for it like if we wanna be a volunteer and when next it will be in delhi
do we have it in jaipur do reply