Criteria For FMS

Hi To all Valuable Community Members… I am in the last year of my Graduation…n having 56.5 % Marks till now…However in final year hoping for the 65+ so that i can maintain 60% atleast. I want to know am i Eligible for FMS-2008 Entrance Exa…

Hi To all Valuable Community Members..

I am in the last year of my Graduation..n having 56.5 % Marks till now..However in final year hoping for the 65+ so that i can maintain 60% atleast. I want to know am i Eligible for FMS-2008 Entrance Exam....(wth 56.5%) till date..
Do they ask for 60 % even if u are appearing in Final Year???

Pl help me.

Thanks in advance

Hi To all Valuable Community Members..

I am in the last year of my Graduation..n having 56.5 % Marks till now..However in final year hoping for the 65+ so that i can maintain 60% atleast. I want to know am i Eligible for FMS-2008 Entrance Exam....(wth 56.5%) till date..
Do they ask for 60 % even if u are appearing in Final Year???

Pl help me.

Thanks in advance

dude...u can very well go ahead and apply to FMS...but the prerequisite is that, assuming u get thru finally, u hafta furnish the proof of scoring 60% else ur candidature stands cancelled!

Hope that Helps!!!
vishu.

Hey Catcall,

I am having a doubt,whether am eligible to sit for FMS or not.
For my college, we have degree based on score of final year i.e. 7th and 8th Sem's average will be taken and degree provided on that basis.
So, my overall aggregate is 59.xx but my degree is of first class(60+).
So Can i apply or not?

Thanks,
Asli

@aslipaagal

dude...me nt very sure of this...but i believe since ur final degree very well states that u have a first class degree(whatever way it might be), things shud work out....will find it for ya and then confirm!

Hey Catcall,

I am having a doubt,whether am eligible to sit for FMS or not.
For my college, we have degree based on score of final year i.e. 7th and 8th Sem's average will be taken and degree provided on that basis.
So, my overall aggregate is 59.xx but my degree is of first class(60+).
So Can i apply or not?

Thanks,
Asli

In addition to vishu's point...i think that u have to furnish a proof saying that u have "60% or above" score in written or equivalent in CGPA.....just a first cls degree wont be sufficient acc to me.....nonetheless we will confirm and let u know for sure!!!!!

cheers
gaurav
@aslipaagal

dude...me nt very sure of this...but i believe since ur final degree very well states that u have a first class degree(whatever way it might be), things shud work out....will find it for ya and then confirm!

is the admission notification out for FMS? i dont find it on their homepage. by when will it be out?
rashvenkatesh Says
is the admission notification out for FMS? i dont find it on their homepage. by when will it be out?

the notification will b out on the 30th sept......

Hi
Could U Pls Elaborate On Procedure Of Fms ??cut Offs ...the Seats In Open Category Etc I Am An Eng Student With 80 Percent And Also Wrote Cat Last Yr With 93 Percentile...

Hi
Could U Pls Elaborate On Procedure Of Fms ??cut Offs ...the Seats In Open Category Etc I Am An Eng Student With 80 Percent And Also Wrote Cat Last Yr With 93 Percentile...

Hey thr,

The procedure is essentially the same as other institutes
You have a written test followed by a GD+PI+Extempore.

THe extempore is held during the Interview itself.

The written ppr generally has 175 questions in 2hrs time. There are no sections iin the paper so u are free to do whichever section u want.

also it is believed that the written to GD ratio is 70:30 i.e. 70% weightage is gvn to written and 30% to GD and the interview.

hope this helps..

Cheers

@All........Queries for FMS will be addressed on :
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fmsdelhishoot-ur-queries-here-25025909/861961

All the best.