CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme

Hi

It seems to be a very good option .

but what will be the level for the entrance exam?Are we really need to appear for that as there is an option to directly appear for the GD/PI?

Hi,

How is Crisil as a brand both in India and outside India?
If I do this program from Crisil, what will be its credibility outside Crisil?

hey friends,
so how many of u applying for this
and can u plz tell me how nice is this as a career option after 12th ???

hey friends,
so how many of u applying for this
and can u plz tell me how nice is this as a career option after 12th ???

hi dude..
this option is for ppl who hav compelted ther graduation or who r in ther final year or semester of ther graduation .....
abot the credibility of the course i m not sure....
but hav got gud feedback abot the company and the kind of work they do...
ther wil be plenty of opportunities for learning.....in Finance...
but the prblm here is ...the course is not affiliated to any University or government body nor is it approved by AICTE....
hey cud anyone can advice me on wich option to take(MBA from reputed college or Crisil certified program).... as i m bcom grad with 2yrs work experience( finance domain) looking for some PG to pursue my career in Finace...
Thanks......
CRISIL is a very big brand in INDIA & also abroad as this is one of the best rating agencies arnd ....

I know CRISIL is big brand in India....

But abroad too??? Are you Sure?

Did anyone applied for the course?????

mORRIS Says
Did anyone applied for the course?????

Ya man....
i applied for the course.....
april 20th was the last date for reciept of application..:grab:
Ya man....
i applied for the course.....
april 20th was the last date for reciept of application..:grab:

Me too applied for the course...
did u got any reply form them???

ya i applied and got a mail stating acknowledgement
and also through post i got the ccap brochure and fees receipt (1000/-rs) and also recieved a test schedule from them ,
but probably wont be giving coz i kinda now not likin this course dont know y , may be its of too long duration (2 years )
lets see !!!!

ya i got 2 emails from them..
one is for acknowledgement and the other is with detailed information on test schedules....
but me, bit confused now.....as in ther website they have mentioned that if we had written any other national level management test ..thers no need for attending ther test....
but stil they hav asked me to attend the test ...though i hav given scores of my other test ...
dunno wat to do now.....??: .......
one is for acknowledgement and the other is with detailed information on test schedules....
but me, bit confused now.....as in ther website they have mentioned that if we had written any other national level management test ..thers no need for attending ther test....
but stil they hav asked me to attend the test ...though i hav given scores of my other test ...

Same is the case with me dnt know y they havin test altho i have mentioned my national level aptitude test scores
but now am not kinda interested ,
so doesnt matter !!!

Strange guys..

I have mailed them two All India Management Score Cards XAT and MAT...
Just dont wanna give another one...actually cant give... am going to Rishikesh
anyone called up????

Cheers!!!

hey , guys hi there ...i too have applied am from bangalore.....does anyone has some more information than do post it......

Same is the case with me dnt know y they havin test altho i have mentioned my national level aptitude test scores
but now am not kinda interested ,
so doesnt matter !!!

Strange guys..

I have mailed them two All India Management Score Cards XAT and MAT...
Just dont wanna give another one...actually cant give... am going to Rishikesh
anyone called up????

Cheers!!!

CRISIL has set internal cutoffs for various management entrance exams. All candidates who cleared them have been asked to appear for GD & PI directly. Those who have not cleared the cutoffs have been asked to appear for the CRISIL Aptitude test. This is to ensure that every applicant is given a second chance to compete for the admissions.

Regards,
The Programme Leader,
hi dude..
this option is for ppl who hav compelted ther graduation or who r in ther final year or semester of ther graduation .....
abot the credibility of the course i m not sure....
but hav got gud feedback abot the company and the kind of work they do...
ther wil be plenty of opportunities for learning.....in Finance...
but the prblm here is ...the course is not affiliated to any University or government body nor is it approved by AICTE....
hey cud anyone can advice me on wich option to take(MBA from reputed college or Crisil certified program).... as i m bcom grad with 2yrs work experience( finance domain) looking for some PG to pursue my career in Finace...
Thanks......

Hi Sujay
the programme will be excellent to get good knowledge in Finance.Well approvals apart i believe it will have give you good career prospects with the learning and CRISIL brandname.You have to choose between a degree or a structured learning in Finance alongwith the opportunity to work for a company like CRISIL.

i dint give the test coz i had final year project submission and vivas and one of my frnd from VJTI B.E. had project submisiion wat am wondering is that he scored 98.97% in CET AND he had excellent academics 96 % in 12th and first class distinction in B.E AND according to CCAP people its below there cut off now thats surprising !!!!! well watver even he dint gave the CCAP exam
jus wonderin CCAP losin the right guys for there first ever not so known and so calld CCAP program its still a surprise !!!

by th way how was the test if some1 gave (!!) altho am not interested in the CCAP program but i wud like to know the test pattern if some1 gave the test ...will help in any other CRISIL's placement process later !!

hi ganesh,

i am one of the guys shortlisted on the basis of the mgmt exm scores.. can u tell me which all cities r the interviews gonna be conducted n on wat dates(atleast approx), if not by when can i expect to get that info??

i have my final year project submission and viva coming up, so depending on the dates i have to get my viva scheduled..!!

and if i am correct the 2nd stage has a gd n an interview rite??

CRISIL has set internal cutoffs for various management entrance exams. All candidates who cleared them have been asked to appear for GD & PI directly. Those who have not cleared the cutoffs have been asked to appear for the CRISIL Aptitude test. This is to ensure that every applicant is given a second chance to compete for the admissions.

Regards,
The Programme Leader,
hi ganesh,

i am one of the guys shortlisted on the basis of the mgmt exm scores.. can u tell me which all cities r the interviews gonna be conducted n on wat dates(atleast approx), if not by when can i expect to get that info??

i have my final year project submission and viva coming up, so depending on the dates i have to get my viva scheduled..!!

and if i am correct the 2nd stage has a gd n an interview rite??

Hey apache....

Can u tell us which All India Management Exam Score did you submitted???
Your Total Percentile??? and Your Percentile in all section separately for better clarity of the selection process adopted by CRISIL..

Cheers!!!