Crisil Certified Analyst Program CCAP Batch XI -2017-19

This thread will be used to discuss the doubts and queries about CCAP batch XI which is a two year work cum study program by NMIMS and Crisil .

http://www.crisil.com/crisil-certified-analyst-programme/index.jsp

Applications have been launched for batch XI !!

For any queries you can contact me ,please take a look at the website !

Can  please someone help with entrance exam test content and cut off for regereference

How many applied for this ???

Is the work experience for the first 2 years considered as full time?

where will the exam be held?

anyone who has done this course?

Does the CET percentile matter for this course in any case? and when will come to know about the final timings n place of exam? i hvae paid and selected the slot too is it sure i will get the same? @trader_cen

All CCAP applicants, provide your phone number for whatsapp discussion group.

what's the level of exam.

mat-cmat-iift-cat?

I have made a mistake in my application form. I already mailed my concern at [email protected] before 2 days but no reply came. I also tried calling on number provided in the mail but it was not getting connected. Plz tell me what to do. Thanks

I am giving crisl aptitiude test.But i dnt know know to prepare for it as i have no idea regarding crisil aptitude test.Can anybody tell me how to prepare for it.Also how will be its paper and how much time i will get for each section.

Anyone received admit card for 26 th march slot ??

Can someone plz tell me where is the exam conducted in Chennai, Tamil Nadu !!??!! I mean the exam centre !

when the result publishes ??

Is there any sectional cut off??

Results out?

results out????

I have a MBA (Financial services) degree ..am i eligible for exams which reqires MBA in FINANCE...??

Anyone here got shortlisted for the interview ?