CRISIL CCAP Batch VII

CRISIL is pleased to announce the launch of the seventh batch of CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP). CCAP is a two-year intensive work-cum-study programme that combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive workshops to equip th…

CRISIL is pleased to announce the launch of the seventh batch of CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP).

CCAP is a two-year intensive work-cum-study programme that combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive workshops to equip the learner with exceptional financial and business skills. The programme is aimed at developing worldclass financial professionals for various analyst roles in CRISIL. At the end of two years, CRISIL provides career growth to all successful candidates at attractive packages, at par with the industry. The programme has gained acceptance by the industry, CRISIL clients and the academia.

For details please refer to
http://crisil.com/Crisil/ccap/
@CCAPVII i wanted to know that how many questions are there in all in the test...and the no. of sections and what are they...how many ques per section...are there any section timers as in cat....the level of the test....and the time alloted for the test??thanks..
@Bhaskar01 The test will have 5 sections: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Essay Writing. The test duration is 135 minutes. Time will be divided equally betweent the sections.
@CCAPVII does every section has a timer as in CAT in particular??
@KPareek Every section will be timed separately. So don't rush though any section for more time later

Results are out..PL someone advice the right approach at time of GD/PI.

I am Btech..exp of over 30 Months in Operations as an IT Engg and want to enroll in course for my interest in Finance.
Pl share your exp and how you convince interviewers to allow you to diversify this way.

@Jivy A good proportion of the batch in CCAP is composed of non-finance people, even with extensive work experience. That you're not from finance doesn't harm your chances.

Just that you should have a good and confident answer for why you want to make the switch to finance.

Do check the blog - ccap.wordpress.com or the facebook page for GD/PI experiences of current CCAPians.

Hi,

I'm MuraliHaneesh, working as officer in RBL Bank. I'm really looking forward to pursue career in Finance. I heard about CRISIL CCAP Programme for Professionals as well as Freshers. I have very limited knowledge about the programme and career after completion of the course. Can anybody provide me the information or any links which address my queries? Please Help me.

can anyone give an idea about the essay topics?

Hey

Is there any notification for the Ccap batch 2016-18 selection???

Is CAT score acceptable instead of CCAP aptitude exam score?

Is CAT acceptable for CCAP instead of CCAP aptitude exam?

Hey, suggest some books for ccap..

Yup..CAT SCORE IS ACCEPTABLE,,, BUT OVERALL PERCENTILE SHOULD BE 90+, AND SECTION PERCENTILE OF ALL 3 SECTIONS SHOULD BE 80+.

WHERE DO I GET CCAP SAMPLE PAPERS