CRISIL CCAP Batch VII

CRISIL is pleased to announce the launch of the seventh batch of CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP). CCAP is a two-year intensive work-cum-study programme that combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive workshops to equip th…

CRISIL is pleased to announce the launch of the seventh batch of CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP).

CCAP is a two-year intensive work-cum-study programme that combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive workshops to equip the learner with exceptional financial and business skills. The programme is aimed at developing worldclass financial professionals for various analyst roles in CRISIL. At the end of two years, CRISIL provides career growth to all successful candidates at attractive packages, at par with the industry. The programme has gained acceptance by the industry, CRISIL clients and the academia.

For details please refer to
http://crisil.com/Crisil/ccap/
@CCAPVII Sir I have secured 68.2 percentile in xat. What are the of getting a call for GD/Pi ?
Or i shall have to appear for the CRISIL Aptitude Test ?
And Sir what were the cut offs last year ?

@CCAPVII i have 78.04 % in cat.......can i accept a gd pi call or i have to give exam....for dat.....

I Dont Find Anything Regarding Pay Packages After The 2yr Program .. can you help me out

@akshaykatakam it says a min of 6 l.p.a in the newspaper ad.

i do want to know whether the first 2 years in training would be counted as work experience or not?? any idea

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/crisil-certified-analyst-programme-t-21353/p-698032/r-3531861?page=3
@bilal22 thanq :)

@bilal22 The first two years shall be counted as work experience
@pratz220 There are no definite cut offs for CAT/XAT percentile. After you submit your application, CRISIL will let you know if you need to appear for the aptitude test.
@loss2233 There are no definite cut offs for CAT/XAT percentile. After you submit your application, CRISIL will let you know if you need to appear for the aptitude test.

can i get a sample test paper that CRICIL conducts to get an idea?

@CCAPVII does crisil advise us 2 give tha xam?
@manuAQUARIUS Sorry, sample papers are not available. But the exam is similar to CAT. So you can use the same material to prepare.
@xat7777 After you submit your application, along with ur CAT scores, CRISIL will let you know if you need to give the aptitude test. BAsed on your score, you may either move directly to GD/PI or you may need to give the Aptitude test.
@CCAPVII thanx....ny idea f the approx percntyl reqrd thru cat???plz share
@xat7777 There's no fixed cut off, but if you have more than 95 percentile, its likely you won't have to give the aptitude test
@CCAPVII this tym gk is also a part
if possible pls let us know the type viz. current affairs/static gk etc.
@jaiswalicsi The GK will cover general awareness, so both current affairs and knowledge. You could refer to SNAP GK section for some idea of what B-school entrance GK sections are like.