Credila loans VS Bank Loans

Hi… I have the admission offer from Goethe Business School for the Full-Time MBA Sep-2009…and I am planning to go for it…any suggestions or comments??

Hi...
I have the admission offer from Goethe Business School for the Full-Time MBA Sep-2009...and I am planning to go for it...any suggestions or comments??

Thanks!!! well, what bout you, are u not joining. If so, if there is anything specific about the university that me too should not neglect...I will defenitely join that group though!!!

Yes..it looks to be a good program. have you done your Visa and accommodation work. Are you going for the hostel accommodation?

hi

any one taken loan from education loans offered by Credila ?

plz reply

Hi Guys,

This post is not an advert and details my experience with Credila for info purposes.

I have an admit from Schulich School Of Business, Toronto. As you all would be aware by now that education loan processing in India by government banks is a very tedious and cumbersome process.

Despite having strong financial credentials both in terms of fixed and liquid assets, banks were playing truant. Credila turned out to be a blessing in disguise, they not only expedited the entire process, I had the sanction letter in my hands within 7days flat, quite unbelievable eh. And the icing, interest rate was quite competitive too. Moreoever Credila will issue the sanctioned amount on how you want unlike banks who divide the tranche in percentage payouts of total between them and the candidate.

One actually needs to experience it to believe it, they have proper risk analytical s/w and personnel in place, who vet your application. Moreover they are a registered NBFC (Non banking financial company - which means they are not in the business to accept deposits or open accounts).

Mr. Dinesh Gehlot (Senior guy from Credila) was more than cordial and forthcoming in his dealings and it has been a pleasure to date. Credila also has tie ups with ISIC which gets you a free International Student Card and they are continously eveolving their offering.

If anyone has any query, they can contact Credila folks directly or send me a mesaage.

Regards
Gaurav

same question some one hepl us plsssssss wan to know about credila ......... how can i belive them n give a colatral

i did apply for credila education loan. to my suprise they did everyhting within a fraction of second but the amount of money they charge. In ma opinion its heavy for me.....loan sactioned as well.....they ve unique processing fee and many to come by...

Marketeer Says
i did apply for credila education loan. to my suprise they did everyhting within a fraction of second but the amount of money they charge. In ma opinion its heavy for me.....loan sactioned as well.....they ve unique processing fee and many to come by...

Hi Marketeer
thanks for sharing ur exp with credila and congrats ...i got offer from york univ. canada .

Just wondering if u cud share what amt u got approved and what docs u had to give ...like ITRs etc??

I have applied for Credila Education Loan. The interest rate today is 13.95 (without security) and 12.95 (with security) as compared to another Nationalized bank which is 14%.

I had a personal loan with HDFC bank and I found their services to be cool enough to think of Credila (an HDFC subsidiary).

This thread is 4 years old. Are you guys still active ? Did you happen to take Edu Loan from Credila ?

Thanks in advance !!!
Immi

yeah I want to know very urgently whether for studying in Qubec, the visa and immigration authorities accept loan sanction from Credila. pl reply asap.

With Avanse Financial Services have been made easy to apply for and get too. The terms and conditions are not that hard to be met. The interest rates are low. Thus, it is easy for the students to apply and acquire an education loan. At Avanse, the getting a loan is 4 steps process:

1. Obtain an application form and fill it

2. Verification

3. Loan agreement

4. Disbursement of loan amount

Certainly not! A non-bank finance company is HDFC Credila. HDFC Credila Financial Services Limited (Formerly HDFC Credila Financial Services Private Limited) is a subsidiary of the HDFC Group of Companies that provides education loans.

2 Likes