Cranfield Msc in Finance and management (11 months) or GGSB MIB (2 years)

Hi guys! I have been searching the whole wide web but haven’t found any thing that can ease my decision. I have been offered a place in both of the above mentioned B-schools Master programs and It’s really hard for me to make up my mind. Since the…

Hi guys! I have been searching the whole wide web but haven't found any thing that can ease my decision. I have been offered a place in both of the above mentioned B-schools Master programs and It's really hard for me to make up my mind. Since the programs cost really much I really want to make the right decision. So I'm kindly reaching out my hand for your advice and help to make up my mind. Could you please share the pros and cons with the the programs and the schools, job prospects and reputation. thanks.

Hi Lemar88

I'm a current student at Cranfield pursuing Msc Finance and Management course. I would give my opinion about this course. Yes I accept that both the programs costs are on the higher side.

1. After joining the course, I feel that this course is conducted in a very professional manner with all schedules and information (Such as the time table, the study materials and the deadlines) readily available to you at the right time so that you can plan your work. The curriculum is also a lot flexible.

2. The quality and the knowledge of the faculty is too good that you will experience the best education while you spend your time here

3. The diversity of the peer group is extraordinary that you will sit with people from a range of geographies and the way they interact and the knowledge that is shared in the classroom is very good, a healthy sharing of knowledge.

As I am not much aware of the MIB course at Grenoble, I would not comment about that. If you need any additional information, please share your personal email id or there is a group Msc Finance and Management 2012-2013 in FB please follow that to get more information about this course.

hey Krish, i got into Msc. Management in Cranfield. I think its the first year for this course. Any reviews?? Is it a good university to have on ur name card? I also have an offer from City University London in Msc Construction Management. please help me out!!

Background:

B.Tech(Hons.) Construction Technology
1 year Exp
I have a family business - Engineering company.

thnks

cheers!