Cranfield/Lancaster/Cass?

Hi I hve admits frm Cranfield, Lancaster and Cass for Sep/Oct 2007 … Which is best among the three? My profile is 3 yrs wrk exp at Infy and I would like to get into the business development side of IT post my MBA. Plse give me ur o…

Hi

I hve admits frm Cranfield, Lancaster and Cass for Sep/Oct 2007 .. Which is best among the three?

My profile is 3 yrs wrk exp at Infy and I would like to get into the business development side of IT post my MBA.

Plse give me ur opinions.

Rgds
Sriram

which one did u end up joining? i have admits form all 3 and really confused??

Hi,
I have got an offer from cass for the MSC in fin and investment part time. I am into IT for the past 4 yrs and looking to get into the finance field which is obviously new to me. Can someone please help me with this course in cass as in-
career impact, job prospects, the course itself and the most imp starting salary.
Would appreciate if some1 can help me plzzzzz, i hve 1 week to accept the offer...am in uk for the past 2 yrs working in IT.

thanks all..plzzzz help.

I have similar confusion. I have offer letters from Cranfield and Lancaster. I am in the process of making a decision and your views would be greatly helpful for me in this process.

Sarav.