Cracking the IIM GD/PI code - Free Workshop by Rohit Kwatra (IIM Calcutta) in Chandigarh!

Hello everybody, Its great to be back to Pagalguy after so many years :smiley: … I was pretty regular during the time I was preparing for CAT… and the forums were a big help :)! Pagalguy has an entirely different look and feel now… still…

Hello everybody,

Its great to be back to Pagalguy after so many years 😃.. I was pretty regular during the time I was preparing for CAT.. and the forums were a big help :)! Pagalguy has an entirely different look and feel now.. still finding my way, so please pardon if I don't follow some protocols! Just a small update from my side since CAT days - manged to get through to Joka (IIM Cal)mg.. had a wonderful two years there, worked as a TAS(Tata Administrative Services) Manager after campus.. quit the job, finished my CFA, and have been pursuing my entrepreneurial endeavours and freelancing since then in education industry as well as in financial services, and happily indeed 😃.

Since I am based out of Chandigarh these days, I am conducting a free workshop/crasher/tutorial in Chandigarh for anyone who would like to convert their B-School calls. The details of the workshop are as follows:

The workshop will discuss a detailed roadmap, which will prepare students to handle all kinds of interviews/GD's/Case Studies of all different IIM's. The workshop will be conducted by me (Rohit Kwatra) €“ a 2010 graduate from IIM Calcutta, and is free of cost. I have been training and mentoring IIM aspirants since the past few years.

I really hope that I can share my learnings over the years to handle different kind of interviews with the student community at large and those based out of Chandigarh in particular, since I am free these days and one-to-one interaction is possible! So lets get cracking with your GD/PI calls!

Venue: S.C.O 219, Sector 36 D, Ground Floor, Just next to CCD

Date: 19 Jaunary 2014

Time: 1:00 P.M to 3.00 P.M

It will be a privilege for me if I can be of any help to other puys as well. Let me know by sending me a pm.

ps: Hi to UDT '07 and some of the oldies if they are still around 😃

Cheers!