Crack the GMAT with free lessons from the Author of Barrons' GMAT textbook

Hi guys, Check out the free lessons on cracking the Reading Comprehension sections of the GMAT here - GMAT English Online Course | Exam PreparationIt has been created by Bobby Umar, who is the lead author for Barron’s New GMAT text book …

Hi guys,

Check out the free lessons on cracking the Reading Comprehension sections of the GMAT here -

GMAT English Online Course | Exam Preparation

It has been created by Bobby Umar, who is the lead author for Barron's New GMAT text book that will be released in early 2014. He is based out of Canada and has been teaching GMAT at top teir test prep companies such as Kaplan and Veritas for the last 15 years. So, quite obviously he is a GMAT guru and we can all learn loads from him.

Why is it free?

The GMAT English course is free to access at the moment since we are still in the process of building it and want lots of feedback to come in from students, which will allow us to continuously improve it to perfection before we finally launch it. That being said, the first 50 users to provide feedback (can be good or bad feedback, as long as it is honest!) will get completely free access to the course until their exam date, with access to all the new things we will be adding to it as well such as lessons in the other chapters, practice online tests, etc. To register for free, check out a couple of the video lessons on the link provided above, post your feedback/comments on the lessons on PagalGuy thread, and then email me at [email protected].. I'll then email you back a code, which will give you full access to the GMAT English course.

Looking forward to hearing from you and I am sure you will love the course Bobby is creating! Good Luck!

Best,

Sahil