Crack AFCAT Recruitment 2019 Exam (Indian Air Force) – PaGaLGuY

Hello everyone,
I know AFCAT has nothing to do with MBA but i'm not able find out info about this.
I apologize if i have posted this thread under wrong Main thread.
I will be highly grateful if anyone can arrange for at least pattern or Previous year paper of AFCAT.

Regards
Ankit

hey I cleared AFCAT 2012...in Civilian..anyone cleared here?

@metal_torpedo

Hey buddy, I got my AFSB on 18 Feb 2013. Please suggest for preparation and what all activities involved in AFSB?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone can tell me procedure how to register online?

Can we apply for both flying branch and Administrative?

result kab hai......

Results declared..............
😁

Anyone having AFSB on 2nd Dec in Dehradun. If yes do tell me I am going alone there just finding someone for the company specially from Chandigarh.

Anyone having AFSB on 13nd jan in varanasi. If yes do tell me I am going alone there just finding someone for the company specially from dehradun.

Hi guyz!
I am new to this AFCAT exam and would be giving for the first time in Feb'14 ... what are the total marks and what is the cutoff one needs to clear ... please explain everything 😃 Thanks puyz!

i cannot download my admit card for afcat. it shows invalid username/password. When i clicked on forgot password i did get another password through the email address i registered but even after using the new password it still shows invalid username/password... 😞 😞 please help...

Anyone who has already appeared for the interview??

Anyone has the idea when will AFCAT 2014 come?

is AFCAT score card available?

do you have any relevant information for preparation of the AFCAT 2014 (air force common admission test) ground level duties

i have filled the afcat form without filling the choice of afsb preference......what am i supposed to do know...help me out..cani i change it in the later stages...if selected reply me puys...

anyone having ssb on 7th july 2014 varanasi

can anyone tell me what to do on the loss of call letter

Anyone having afcat xam on 31 aug 2014 

Can anyone explain what is d difference between Technical branch and other branches ?? and how mechanical students are treated among other branch students ?