cox vs terry

Hi guys…this is my first ever post…am into IT with a work ex of 2 years… GMAT - 710 have an admit from cox and terry…can some1 guide me comparing the schools have got a 52k schol from cox while have almost a full schol with a GTA …

Hi guys....this is my first ever post....am into IT with a work ex of 2 years...
GMAT - 710
have an admit from cox and terry....can some1 guide me comparing the schools
have got a 52k schol from cox while have almost a full schol with a GTA at terry....which is a better bet??
am kinda confused!!

I think it comes down to where you'd rather work/live - each school is tied to its home city: SMU to dallas and UGA to Atlanta. What industry do you plan to go into?

m

Hi guys....this is my first ever post....am into IT with a work ex of 2 years...
GMAT - 710
have an admit from cox and terry....can some1 guide me comparing the schools
have got a 52k schol from cox while have almost a full schol with a GTA at terry....which is a better bet??
am kinda confused!!

I dont know much about these schools but ISB/ IIMs would give way better options than these schools. Outside Top 15/20 the balance tilts strongly in favor of indian schools especially considering that only a third of the companies would hire internationals. Seriously, why should they hire internationals and go thru so much hassle when they get some white a$$ for the same price. Indians are in heavy demand only for technology related fields unless you are a top bschool graduate.