courses in finance and economics.

Hi I am presently working in Dept. of Posts (India) as P.A/O.A (administrative) since 6 years now. I am B.Com graduate with Majors in Finance (M.F.C.) from Panjab University, chandigarh. ( all through correspondence). I am also into real esta…

Hi
I am presently working in Dept. of Posts (India) as P.A/O.A (administrative) since 6 years now. I am B.Com graduate with Majors in Finance (M.F.C.) from Panjab University, chandigarh. ( all through correspondence).
I am also into real estate/ property consultancy business since 2 years. I have got working experience of approx. 2 years for BPO/KPO during my earlier years of career.
I have gained experience in areas of public relations, public administration, business development, personnel management while working in DOP. I have been dealing with cases of Right to Information Act-05 and is RTI consultant and activist.
I am interested in contemporary certification/ course that may boost my career. I am targeting FIIs, regulatory authorities like SEBI, IRDA, PFRDA, CII, and banking sector.
Please suggest me options i may opt, please consider financial aspects, as i may not be able to afford same without scholarship/ financial assistance.
Thanks and regards