Counselling Post GMAT for B-Schools in India & Abroad

I was looking for a good Counseller post my GMAT for applications to universities in US & UK. One of my friends who had got thr ISB, India had referred to drop a mail with my contact details to [email protected]. Immediately i got a respo…

I was looking for a good Counseller post my GMAT for applications to universities in US & UK. One of my friends who had got thr ISB, India had referred to drop a mail with my contact details to [email protected]. Immediately i got a response from them .

They provide services like essay writing customized for various universities, write SOPs, and also conduct mock interviews. Trust me its excellent and thought of referring it to all of you... They get this done from people who have graduated thr the best business schools in the world....

I got thru Stanford Univ. therafter...If you need any of those services you can drop a mail to this iD : [email protected]

Cheers!

I was looking for a good Counseller post my GMAT for applications to universities in US & UK. One of my friends who had got thr ISB, India had referred to drop a mail with my contact details to [email protected]. Immediately i got a response from them .

They provide services like essay writing customized for various universities, write SOPs, and also conduct mock interviews. Trust me its excellent and thought of referring it to all of you... They get this done from people who have graduated thr the best business schools in the world....

I got thru Stanford Univ. therafter...If you need any of those services you can drop a mail to this iD : [email protected]

Cheers!

ok... that sounds great!