Corporation Bank Selected Candidates through IBPS PO-2(2012-2013)

Congrats to all Corporation Bank Selected Candidates…Let’s discuss and unite all Corporate bank selected candidates through PO-2013…let’s clear all doubts about HR policies,Work Culture,Perks etc… Here am attaching a doc with full Detai…

Congrats to all Corporation Bank Selected Candidates...Let's discuss and unite all Corporate bank selected candidates through PO-2013..let's clear all doubts about HR policies,Work Culture,Perks etc...

Here am attaching a doc with full Details Regarding perks and allowances .
i found these in the following fb group....if u want u can join there...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/224358871035520/

plz go through the details and discuss.....

really thanx buddy

u welcome buddy...those details r really very encouraging isn't it??

yes, a lot, infact I prefferd corp bank as my 1st pref.. some intuition of mine

yes...mine also it's a 1st pref.... a friend of mine suggested that work culture and atmosphere wil be very good in this....

tell me about ur marks amd category puys...i also got corp bank

hello guys..
i too hv got corporation bank. previously i was alloted andhra bank.
i am from bhubaneswar, odisha.
Congrats to everyone for this bank..
thanks @magadhhera for the details..

@jacky0110 my marks are 65.12% gen. what abt urs buddy?

mine is 59.08 sc

@suraj731 said:

thanks @magadhhera for the details..
congrats buddy...share the fb group and lets unite there..
@Nboy said:
@magadhhera Dear there is one query that can i got home state or nearby branch ??today i talked to Jaipur zonal office the person asked my name and mob no and first of all say congrats and he told me that you wait for some days after that head office will contact you. Do you have any idea about it?
no buddy...hyderabad zonal office is nearby to my place only...so m going to visit on monday fr sure...once i knw details i'll let u knw..meanwhile u try wid ur sources too...
@Nboy
m also frm rajasthan...where did u belong in rajasthan..

@Nboy
Ajmer..wat is ur category and percentage..??

sc... and 59.08

nai yaar...abhi tak toh kuch nai pta mujhe b..par tumne ibps k notification me pada tha,particular bank ka b eligibility criteria hoga...

@Nboy
nai yaar...abhi tak toh kuch nai pta mujhe b..par tumne ibps k notification me pada tha,particular bank ka b eligibility criteria hoga...

@Nboy
yeah..right now m working in jaipur..
@Nboy
r u working right now?