Cornell 2010

Dear All: This thread is aimed at applicants interested in the Cornell MBA program for entry in 2010 and beyond. Please feel free to share your profiles, comments, doubts and any other information that could be helpful. Regards Aseem!

Dear All:

This thread is aimed at applicants interested in the Cornell MBA program for entry in 2010 and beyond. Please feel free to share your profiles, comments, doubts and any other information that could be helpful.

Regards
Aseem!

Do we need to write Toefl before applying to Cornell? I have studied in an english medium so wanted to confirm.

Hi Puy's
Got an interview call from cornell!!!
Yipee!

puriaseem Says
Do we need to write Toefl before applying to Cornell? I have studied in an english medium so wanted to confirm.

TOEFL is not required !

wow, so there are just 4 PG guys who're interested in Cornell this year? I find that hard to believe

come on puys! this is one of the ivy league - a dream school for most!

Hi Puy's
Got an interview call from cornell!!!
Yipee!

Amittikoo84 : Could you pls share your profile ?

Profile:
Acads - Average
Social Involvement: Good, associated with NGO's for over 7 yrs
Extra Cur: OK
B.E Mumbai Univ
Exp: 3 yrs IT + 6 months Marketing
Gmat: 730 / 5

Interview this friday, pray 4 me guys!!!!

congrats amittikoo84!
when did your application status change to 'under review'?

Hey, it went to under review on Oct 15th..
cheers

To subscribe.

Well, as I was mentioning to Amit, last year had a whole lot of interview invites in R2, so we'll probably see a whole lot of PGs come out to pick up interview invites!

I also apped in R1

Hello puys,

I just received an interview invitation from Johnson. I am based out of India ... have been given a list of alumni in India and asked to schedule an interview.

Good luck to the rest.

Cheers!
UD

Hello puys,

I just received an interview invitation from Johnson. I am based out of India ... have been given a list of alumni in India and asked to schedule an interview.

Good luck to the rest.

Cheers!
UD

congrats UD, go and rock it!
1 question for u...when did ur app go "Under review"?

Amitkoo's Cornell interview is being held today - here's wishing him luck!

congrats UD, go and rock it!
1 question for u...when did ur app go "Under review"?

Submitted my app on 6th Oct. App went under review on 22nd Oct.

Good luck to you!

Had my interview in Delhi today - was a really nice experience. Was interviewed by an alum of the school and he was really helpful - as in he recommended some of the courses I should look at more closely. It was really cool because he did everything possible to make me comfortable...

Jamiroquai Says
Had my interview in Delhi today - was a really nice experience. Was interviewed by an alum of the school and he was really helpful - as in he recommended some of the courses I should look at more closely. It was really cool because he did everything possible to make me comfortable...

Hi can you share yr interview exp with us?
I am an international student from India and my application is under review since 28th Oct how long does it usually take the Ad Coms to make a decision?

Hi,
I am applying for R2. Have a question. Do we need to mention any unique ID when we send our transcripts to Cornell through snail mail or just our name would suffice?