copy cat!

Tell me that from which song has the tune of kambakth ishq been taken from? I mean from which song it has been lifted.

Tell me that from which song has the tune of kambakth ishq been taken from? I mean from which song it has been lifted.

Tell me that from which song has the tune of kambakth ishq been taken from? I mean from which song it has been lifted

I think tune was lifted from some foreign song made by a band called liquid grooves.

Am i right, neha chaudhary
nehachaudhary Says

well the song/tune is
Afro Celt Sound System - Eireann

all students of the "Anu Malik School of Copying"

thanx anil..now i have that song i got it from kazaa--p2p well now we can safely assume that anu baba is the greatest mc in this world.....
i mean mc ====master of copying

yeh Anil u got that right.

now what abt." Sochna kya jo bhi hoga dekha jayyega " from the movie Ghayal?

yeh Anil u got that right.
now what abt." Sochna kya jo bhi hoga dekha jayyega " from the movie Ghayal?

ur welcome anyway.. :-)
btw u doing some kinda research on Indian Music??

hii neha the song "sochna kya" is directly ripped off from lambada.
lemme recollect a few copy versions....or cover versions in hindi??
...dil mera churaya kyun-----from last christmas
....mere rang mein ............final countdown
...meri chamak challo(govinda )...simirik by tarkan
...dil mujko dena and few others---from macarena

Muquabala (Hum se hai muquabala - AR Rahman!) - Dr. Alban's African tribe {in fact many other songs have lifted the beat of this song}

Tu mile dil khile (Criminal) - Enigma's ...err...whats the track's name?

Maine Pyar Kiya (Maine Pyar Kiya) - Stevie Wonder's I Just called to say I love you

Hum Ko Padhaayi Se Kya Lena (Barsaat) - We Don't Want No Education (Pink Floyd)

Ladki Ladki (one of Rishi Kapoor's last movies) - Didi by Khaled

even the theme of GUPT is lifted from somewhere ...i dont remember the artist/title...please help

and tell me why does the "Compay's" theme sounds too familiar....after listening to MI and Moby's Tomorrow Never Dies soundtracks.

Theme of gupt --> Deep Forest

Neela Duppatta Peela Suit --> They don't really care about us (M ichale Jackson)

Khullam Khulla Pyar Karein (in case you did not recognise it, it starred preity zinta and govinda) --> Bailamos

Traffic Jam (another govinda oldie, starred samantha fox along with him) --> Jam , michael jackson.

WE want rocky (aflatoon I guessss) --> WE will rock you.

Anjane mein yun jab ho aankhen 4 (sunny deol neelam) --> Walk like an egyptian (bangles, I think)

BTW a portion of kambakht ishq (chair rope one) was copied from maddonna's video.

Why can't we be Original.....sez Anu Malik

check out the interview here ;-)
http://www.rediff.com/movies/2003/jun/02anu.htm

Check out this site: www.iespana.es/i2fs

Dedicated to Inspired Indian Film Songs (includes clippings of the original and the copy)

an extension...

QAYAMAT.....is a rip off of which Sean connery starrer??????

hello everybody..just missed out a beautiful song its one of my all time favorites.."jab koi baat bigad jaye"..lovely song ..its taken from a hymn called "100 miles"actually i had performed this while i was in the school choir..(those were the best days of my life)

hello everybody..just missed out a beautiful song its one of my all time favorites.."jab koi baat bigad jaye"..lovely song ..its taken from a hymn called "100 miles"actually i had performed this while i was in the school choir..(those were the best days of my life)[/qu

hey even i sung that song in the school choir and played the guitar also( that was the best time for me also.)

hey no kidding. Me used to sing (wrong term, I know) the same song:
Lord I am 1, lord i am 2,.....lord I am 5 hundred miles away from home.
never knew jab koi baat bigad jaaye was its copy. :shock: :shock:

We will get hear international music in bollywood till pritam is there