Copenhagen Business School - 2013

Hi…I am starting this thread as i did not come across any thread for the students applying for being admitted to CBS for 2013. I have got an admit for CBS this year and would like to know more about CBS. Kindly let me know your opinions in terms …

Hi..I am starting this thread as i did not come across any thread for the students applying for being admitted to CBS for 2013. I have got an admit for CBS this year and would like to know more about CBS. Kindly let me know your opinions in terms of employment after MBA from CBS, curriculum, etc.

has anyone confirmed the seat???

no one

Copenhagen is an amazing city with a great diversity of opportunities. But, it certainly is quite expensive even compared to other European cities. Learning Danish would probably quite helpful if you wish to work in Denmark. But, the European economy is weak overall, although Denmark is a bit stronger than the other countries. As far as I understand though Denmark is relatively welcoming to educated foreigners but you should try to get in touch with or look up Alumni who do not have permanent work authorization and see how well they have fared in gaining employment.

@bforce

Thanks for your response...
I got a chace to interact with couple of students whi are studying in CBS however as of now I was not able to interact with any alumina. students feedback seems positive however looking for someone who has completed the study...
Also looks like I am the only one applying to CBS :(
@prem.jiitian Since the MBA degree is not that widespread in Scandinavia, you may wish to see the outcomes of MSc in Business students at schools like Stockholm School of Economics, Aalto School of Economics, BI and Norwegian School of Economics.

Thanks for your response.

I have opted for MBA as I believe after having 6 yrs of work x it seems a better option for me.
Also I would like to do a 1 yr mba program...
I am interested in General MBA however Stockholm school of economics is famous for finance... hence not considered it for perusing my MBA...
Visa policy of Denmark seems to be friendly hence I opted for CBS...

It seems that u are very much familiar with Scandinavian countries.. :)
I agree that fees is on higher side wrt other B School however in my view it is much safer option than other b school in Europe bcoz of its point based visa policy...

Does Copenhagen Business School provides BSc. in International business in English???